Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
justice

justice

A Poem by Latifa
"

this poem is about justice that became so hidden and burried this days

"
Crawling through the dungeons of wickedness
Searching for the shimmering light of the soul
For consciousness is not awakened
Life  can't carry on
Bleeding through the spirit
Whose spirit , what spirit
Spirit of the abducted beings 
The follish ones who are hypnotized
Buried under the slithering lies
 Justice is a drifting ghost
 Slain , maimed and laid  under the deadly knives

© 2013 Latifa


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree with mcg03002, if you make the changes it will be spot on. You're really good.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Latifa, I like this piece. Justice is such a noble topic for poets. :-)

A few comments:
1. On the third line I think you need to use the word "consciousness," a noun, rather than "conscious," an adjective.
2. The same comment as in #1 applies to the word "folly," in line eight. Folly is a noun...but you are using it to describe "ones"...which means you need an adjective. Perhaps the word "foolish" would work better.
3. In line six, are you asking the question "who is spirit?" or, are you asking "whose spirit"? If you are asking who the spirit is, then you might want to ask what the spirit is as well, changing "what spirit" to "what's spirit."

All in all, this was a very enjoyable read. I look forward to reviewing more of your work.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Latifa

10 Years Ago

thank you for the constructive review my friend
Bleeding through the spirit
Who's spirit , what spirit
Spirit of the abducted beings

I love the musicality in the above lines. Reminds me of introspection and realization. Also, I think the theme "justice" is hard to write but you did it very well. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Latifa

10 Years Ago

thank you for the uplifting review hon
Yes. Justice seems to be perverted and twisted so much these days. Evil is afoot, and it leaves its horrific foot prints all over us.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very nice thoughts. Your truly right for your words. I loved the great deep imagination of the great poem. Nice imaginary.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Nicely penned! :) I´d keep writing carrying out your passion, your really good! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Latifa

10 Years Ago

thank you dear
Yes, there has been a lot of siritual carnage done by our wicked world. Lets hope it survives with lessons learnt.
I don't normally like poems with no punctuation ... I find it confusing and can't make sense of it. But I read your poem through several times till the meaning became clear, and actually I really enjoyed it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I wonder if it's justice or revenge so often wanted. Anger isn't wrong of itself - but it is so often blind in the hurt it causes.

Your words brought thought-full comments - but do they match your intent?



Posted 10 Years Ago


Mmm...I too, I wonder if justice is just a drifting ghost I'll never see. Wonderfully written!

Posted 10 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

605 Views
27 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 18, 2013
Last Updated on November 14, 2013

Author

Latifa
Latifa

oran, oran, Algeria



About
"the cave you fear the enter, holds the treasure you seek" Joseph cambell this quote is my thriving recipe for dwelling in the enchanting castle of words, more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Spring Girls Spring Girls

A Poem by MsJewel


If You... If You...

A Poem by s y e