white noise

white noise

A Poem by Latifa
"

please share with me your own white noise :)

"



White noise

Do not follow the clock.

It rebels  against  the hourly chimes of order.

It stays stagnant,

To kill you deafly.

It is not silence.

But white noise.

Only







 white noise.

 


© 2015 Latifa


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

There is a vibrational pulling in your words that draws us into the sighs and sounds of the day, of all that reverberates across our minds and souls, and into that deeper place of haunting silence.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Latifa

8 Years Ago

thank you craig :)
white noise or dark thoughts. a turmoil going on when serenity seems to be reigning to the casual eye.
a very nice short piece. white noise. great choice.


Posted 8 Years Ago


Latifa

8 Years Ago

thank you for the review :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
V
I like the idea/the words white noise. This write leaves you musing, but I like it somehow. Even though I might not yet know what to gain from it but it just evoked feelings.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Latifa

8 Years Ago

what I mean by white noise is that obsessive silent thought that one suffer from, even when people a.. read more
V

8 Years Ago

Ok, I'll try to imagine. ;) Thx for the explanation. :)
I feel this poem is describing boredom when time moves slow or chances are lost.I love it.:))))

Posted 8 Years Ago


Latifa

8 Years Ago

thank you Sami :)
Sami Khalil

8 Years Ago

You are welcome....:)))))
Not bad at all miss Latifa

Posted 8 Years Ago


Favorite lines: do not follow the clock, to kill you deafly.

I like "to kill you deafly" because it sounds like a pun "deafly" and "deftly". It also sounds scary to die in a muffled way where you can't even hear what's happening.

I like "do not follow the clock" because it makes me think of Alice and Wonderland and the Clockwork Orange. "Do not follow the clock," could be a cryptic message or mantra in a sci-fi fantasy world.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Perhaps it is brevity that says a lot. This short poem had me thinking about the meanings of your carefully chosen words. Good job, Latifa.

Posted 8 Years Ago


A great description of time passing far too slowly. This is short and sweet and it makes me think about feeling like you are watching time pass when you feel like you are not able to do the things you want in life. I like the feel of this poem and how it sticks with you.
Best wishes,
Kay

Posted 8 Years Ago


Time, the ruler of all...I like this piece a lot...has an energy and lingers...

Posted 8 Years Ago


brilliant writing Latifa, my white noise is everything and the longing to find the silence of bliss and peace that we hold within our self, a day to long for :)

Posted 8 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

729 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 1, 2015
Last Updated on October 1, 2015

Author

Latifa
Latifa

oran, oran, Algeria



About
"the cave you fear the enter, holds the treasure you seek" Joseph cambell this quote is my thriving recipe for dwelling in the enchanting castle of words, more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Symbiosis Symbiosis

A Poem by ...