Duality ~~Part 2~~

Duality ~~Part 2~~

A Story by Brineh
"

Part 2 people :D

"
~~Continuing from the last chapter~~

We went out into the living room.  “Yo, dummies, we’re going out to get a movie.  Pizza guy will be here in about 20 minutes, okay?” said Sid as he pulled his keys out of his pocket.  “Ooo okay.” said Corey.  Sid and I went to the video store and rented Hellraiser 2.  “I’m telling you, the dude with the freaky mouth is the best.” said Sid as he opened the front door to the house.  “No Pin Head is the best.” I protested.  Sid shook his head.  “Pizza came.  There’s one more pie left.” said Shawn.  “Okay.” I said.  “I get it.” said Sid.  “Noooo we have to split it!” I whined.  He sighed.  “Fine.” he said.  I looked at the few men sitting around in the living room, eating pizza.  I realized I haven’t seen Joey all day.  “Where’s Joey?” I asked.  “He locked himself up in his room.  He’s having one of those days.” said Corey.  I sighed.  I hate it when Joey has his depressing days.  These are the kind of days where he dwells on losing his fiance.  I went into the kitchen.  “Here.  You get half I get half.” said Sid as he pushed a plate of pizza towards me.  “Thanks.” I said.  “Mm hmm.” he said.  We always split a pizza.  I know Sid could eat a whole pie, but I could too and so we end up only getting one pie and sharing it.  I went upstairs with my pizza.  “Can we watch the movie in your room?” asked Sid, following behind me.  “Yeah, go set up in my room.  I’m gonna try to coax Joey out of his room.” I said.  He shook his head.  I knocked on Joey’s door.  “Ohh Joey come down we got pizza!” I shouted so he could hear me.  “I’m not hungry.” he said.  I opened the door.  He was on the floor, face down.  I sighed.  “Come on Joey.  You need to eat.  And Sid and I are gonna watch Hellraiser 2.  You can join us.” I said, trying to cheer him up.  “You two have more fun without me.” he said depressingly.  I rolled my eyes and pulled him up.  I’m way stronger than him, even know we’re the same height.  I stood him up.  He just flopped right back down.  “Oh come on and stop pitying yourself Joey.  You’re young, you have women swooning over you, you can date one of them and get happily married.” I said, holding him up in my arms  He blinked at me a few times.  “Will you marry me?” he asked.  I looked like D:.  “Okay Joey, I’ll marry you.” I said.  He grinned, then hugged me.  “I’M GONNA GO TELL EVERYBODY!” he exclaimed as he dashed downstairs.  I heard the doorbell ring.  I ran down the long flight of stairs to the living room and to the front door.  “You got that?” asked Shawn, sitting lazily next to Corey, who was unmoved, on the couch.  “Yeah.” I said as I unlocked the door and opened it.  It was Taylor.  “Sup dude.” I said.  “Hi.  I’ve come to annoy you.” she said, grinning evilly.  I shook my head.  “Who is it?” asked Corey.  “Well if you move your fat head 90 degrees you will be able to see.” I said, annoyed.  “I don’t think I can do that.” he complained.  “WHAT’S THIS I HEAR OF A WEDDING?!” bellowed Paul as he rushed into the room with Brenna following behind him.  He was furious, and this man is never angry, so it’s a very rare sight.  Taylor looked like O_O.  “We have a guest before you decide to tear Joey’s head off.” I said.  He looked at the door, at Taylor.  “Oh, hi Taylor.  Sorry, we’re just in the middle of something.” apologized Paul, going back into nice fatherly mode.  I rolled my eyes.  “That’s okay Mr. Gray.” she said jollily as she skipped inside.  “Sure, you can come in.” I said sarcastically.  She went ahead and sat on the couch next to Corey and took a slice of pizza out of the open box on the floor.  I looked like -_-.  “WELL?  HUH?!” asked Paul loudly.  “I thought I was your lovely daughter and you’re supposed to be nice to me?” I asked, getting scared.  “What the hell are you guys watching?” asked Taylor as she watched the TV.  “World’s funniest animals.  It’s the orangutan edition.” said Shawn.  “Retards.” she said as she stole the remote from Corey and flipped through the channels.  “Where’s Joey?  What the f**k happened to him?  Where’s he hiding?” fumed Brenna.  Out of the blue a sneezing sound came from the window.  Paul looked like >: I.  He approached the window and quickly pulled back the curtain, revealing none other than Mr. Jordison.  “Stupid.” I said, referring to his hiding place.  “COME HERE YOU STUPID MIDGET!” yelled Paul as he grabbed onto Joey’s shirt.  Joey looked terrified.  “ARE YOU TWO GETTING MARRIED?!” yelled Brenna.  “No.” I said.  Joey looked like :(.  “NUH UH THAT’S NOT WHAT YOU SAID!  I PROPOSED AND YOU SAID YES!” protested Joey.  I laughed.  Right when Paul was about to say something Craig appeared out of the basement (otherwise known as his room), dressed as a giant cactus.  Everybody looked at him like O.O.  “Oh s**t, I almost forgot!  Time to dress up as random objects!” said Corey happily.  “What the f**k...” asked Taylor, confused.  Everybody except my parents, Joey, and Taylor left the room and went upstairs.  I stared at Craig.  “You know what, maybe we should go somewhere before they’re all done dressing up...we’ll sort this out later...” I said.  “Yeah, good idea.” said Brenna.  Paul put Joey down, then us and Taylor left and piled into the car. 

© 2011 Brineh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
Added on January 16, 2011
Last Updated on January 16, 2011

Author

Brineh
Brineh

About
i love music and movies. most of the stories i make are about bands and stuff. slipknot is my life. Joey Jordison is my obsession. A7X, Motionless in White, Murderdolls, Black Veil Brides, and Escape.. more..

Writing