ETF Fanfic! ~~Chapter 4~~

ETF Fanfic! ~~Chapter 4~~

A Story by Brineh
"

part 4 :D

"

I took a deep breath.  He grabbed my head in his hands and kissed me.  “No.  I don’t want this!” I fumed when he was done kissing me.  I ran to the living room.  Max was on the couch, watching TV.  I grabbed a hoodie from one of the various chairs in the dining room and struggled to quickly put it on.  “What’re you doing?” asked Max, sitting backwards on the couch so he could look at me.  I sighed.  “Ronnie kissed me and told me he was Joey.” I said.  He laughed.  “Finally.” He said.  I didn’t say anything.  “Babe, you got your jacket on backwards.” Said Ronnie as he came out of my room.  “And don’t forget that you’re wearing pajama pants.” Added Max.  I looked down at myself.  F**k.  I groaned in annoyance, then took off the jacket and threw it on the floor.  “Relax.” Said Ronnie. 

~~That Night~~
I refused to sleep with Ronnie, so Max agreed to sleep with me and Ronnie slept on his bed.  I was flopped down on my bed, face down.  Max was sitting cross-legged next to me, staring at the miniature TV we had in our room.  Ronnie was sitting on his bed, also staring at the TV.  They were watching “Bride of Chucky”.  “I’d f**k the girl doll.” Said Ronnie, breaking the silence.  Max laughed.  I sat up and turned around, also looking at the TV.  “Jennifer Tilly’s hot.” Said Max.  “Agreed.” Said Ronnie.  I rolled my eyes.  “Aw babe, don’t get all jello.” Said Max, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.  I rolled my eyes again.  “I’m not jello.” I said, annoyed.  “Aw you want to be the only girl I like?” asked Ronnie sweetly.  I flipped him off.  Max laughed.  Ronnie sat back in the corner of the room and sulked, crossing his arms.  “Someone’s jello.” Said Max.  “Shut up.” Said Ronnie, apparently mad.  I giggled.  “I’m not tired, Brin.  Let’s do facials.” Said Max, shaking me.  I grinned.  “Okay.” I said.  He grinned back.  We went into the bathroom, and I put the green goop on his face, covering it.  He did my face, then he left the bathroom.

~~Max’s POV~~

I left the bathroom to wait for the green stuff to harden.  Sabrina was still in the bathroom.  “Gave her a facial?” asked Ronnie.  “Yup.” I said.  He giggled.  I realized what he meant.  Ugh.  “Not that way you perv.” I said, annoyed.  He laughed.  “Back off, Ronnie.” I said.  “What?” he asked, alarmed.  “She doesn’t like you.” I said.  “You like her too?” he asked.  I blushed a little.  He laughed.  “Wow.  I knew it.” He said.  I sighed.  “She’s been my best friend since middle school.  We’re so close.” I said, looking down shyly.  He shook his head.  “She only likes you as a friend.” He said.  “I know that.” I said.  “Just back off, alright?  I got dibs on her.” I said.  “Who said?” he asked.  “She likes me better than you.” I said.  “So?” he said.  I groaned.  He rolled his eyes.  “She’s hot.” He said.  I nodded.  Just then Sabrina came back. 

~~Normal POV~~

“Time to wash your face, Maxie Pad.” I said cheerfully as I skipped into the room.  He grinned, then jumped off the bed.  “Brineh come with me.” He said as he grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom.  I followed him into the bathroom.

© 2011 Brineh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
Added on May 10, 2011
Last Updated on May 10, 2011

Author

Brineh
Brineh

About
i love music and movies. most of the stories i make are about bands and stuff. slipknot is my life. Joey Jordison is my obsession. A7X, Motionless in White, Murderdolls, Black Veil Brides, and Escape.. more..

Writing