Escape the Fate Fanfic! ~~Chapter 2~~

Escape the Fate Fanfic! ~~Chapter 2~~

A Story by Brineh
"

Chapter 2 :D

"

Ronnie insisted on driving home with us.  He was in the backseat, I was in the passenger’s seat, and Max was driving like before.  Ronnie kicked the back of my seat.  “Stop.” I said, annoyed.  “Stop.” Mimicked Ronnie, trying to sound girly.  “Don’t start you two.” Threatened Max as he gave Ronnie that stop being a prick look I recognized.  Ronnie’s a prick; therefore he gives him that look frequently.  “I’m so bored.” Complained Ronnie.  I turned on the radio, trying my best to ignore him and refrain from starting a fight.  That’s all we ever do.  I know nothing about the man other than he’s a douchebag that hates me but loves Max like a brother.  Yet we fight.  He has a passion for starting fights with me over stupid things.  For instance; about a month ago I asked him to stop leaving his socks on the coffee table when he sleeps over.  He got pissed for no apparent reason and snapped at me.  The fights got even worse as time went by.  I don’t know why he hates me so much.  I snapped back to reality when we pulled up to the small apartment Max and I shared.  We’re not even related; we’ve known each other since high school and when I graduated and he dropped out I needed a place to live due to my parents kicking me out of the house when they found out I was a drug addict, so he offered to let me live with him in his apartment if I paid half the rent.  Obviously you know the ending.  I’ve lived with him for a year and a half so far.  And no; I’m not a druggie anymore.  I’ve been sober for a while now.  We all got out of the car and went up to the apartment.  “I haven’t been here in a while due to miss b***h over here.” Said Ronnie as he made himself comfortable and flopped onto the sofa and put his feet up.  I rolled my eyes.  “Shut up.” Sighed Max.  Ronnie laughed.  “I’m going back to sleep, Max.” I said.  “Okay.  Good um…morning.” He said as I went off to the bedroom we both shared.  One bedroom, one bathroom.  It’s fine by me.  He’s not a pervert and we’ve never had that kind of relationship.  It’s always been like a brother-sister-type- thing.  He’s one of my best friends.  I went into the bedroom and took off my jacket and changed my pants to pajama shorts, then fell face-down onto my bed, tired.  Someone came in.  “Maxie leave me alone.” I groaned, my voice muffled by the mattress.  He laughed.  Wait.  That’s not Max’s laugh.  Stupid Ronald.  “What do you want?” I asked, turning my head and glaring at him.  “Aye, where’s your hospitality, woman?” he asked, pretending to be offended.  “Hah hah.” I said sarcastically.  He shook his head.  “I seriously am sleeping with you.  I don’t want to sleep with Max.” he said.  “I thought you were bi?” I asked, sitting up and looking at him.  “Never said I was bi.” He said.  “You two would make a perfect gay couple.” I said, crossing my arms.  “Are you jealous that I’m gonna take Max away from you?” he asked, concerned.  I rolled my eyes.  “Look, Sabrina; I’m sorry I’m always so mean to you, alright?  I don’t warm up to new people quickly.” He shrugged, looking at the floor, sitting on Max’s bed across from me.  “You have the tendency to warm up to s***s and groupies easily.” I said.  He sighed.  “Can you leave?” I asked, wanting to go to sleep.  “No.” he said.  “Why not?” I asked, unsurprised.  “I have something to tell you.” He said, standing up.  “That you hate me?  Wish I’d die?  Move out of Max’s apartment?  What is it now?” I asked, annoyed.  “It’s nice, I swear.” He said.  “Spit it out, Radke.” I sighed, impatient.  “Do you remember a kid in high school?  Skinny, white kid with short blonde hair?” he asked.  “What was his name?” I asked, rubbing my eye.  “He used to hang out with Max all the time.  They were always together.” He said.  “The kid with the vertical lip piercing?” I yawned, falling asleep.  “Yeah.  People used to call him Joey.  He insisted he was madly in love with you.  You turned him down when he asked you to prom.” He said.  “What about him?” I asked.  “That was me.” He said, moving his face closer to mine.                            

© 2011 Brineh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

727 Views
Added on May 3, 2011
Last Updated on May 3, 2011

Author

Brineh
Brineh

About
i love music and movies. most of the stories i make are about bands and stuff. slipknot is my life. Joey Jordison is my obsession. A7X, Motionless in White, Murderdolls, Black Veil Brides, and Escape.. more..

Writing