ETF Fanfic! ~~Chapter 3~~

ETF Fanfic! ~~Chapter 3~~

A Story by Brineh

I stared at him like 0.0.  His dark brown eyes peered back into mine.  He grinned.  “How…but…” I said, still in awe.  “So you remember me.  How you laughed at me when I asked you out.  You broke my heart.” He said, standing back up.  “You’re name isn’t really Ronald?” I asked, confused.  He laughed.  “No, it is.  My middle name’s Joseph, hence the name Joey.  I was always called that by my friends at school.  Not that I had any friends besides Max, but you know what I mean.  After graduation I was determined to become someone you’d like.  I wanted you to like me more than you liked Max.  So I started going by Ronnie, cut my hair, dyed it, got some tattoos, lost the piercing, started singing, and what do you know?  I’m f*****g famous.  I can have any girl I want now.” He said, laughing.  I didn’t say anything.  “Do you finally like me?” he asked.  “What was the point of starting fights with me and annoying me whenever we’d see each other, then?” I asked, a little pissed.  He shrugged.  “I was still pissed at you.  I needed to liberate my anger towards you.” He said.  “S****y way to liberate.” I muttered.  He sighed.  “Answer my question.” He said.  I thought about it.  Do I like him?  Do I want to be with him?  “You’re nice to look at and all, but f**k, I dunno.” I said honestly.  He groaned.  “Just go out with me, will you?  I’ll be nice and all that good s**t.” He said, looking at me.  “I don’t know.” I said, shaking my head.  “I don’t want a relationship.” I said, getting up, suddenly too flustered by all this to sleep.  I walked towards the door.  He blocked it.  “Get out.” I said, once again annoyed.  “I love you.” He said. 

© 2011 Brineh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

ik im so dramatic ^~^

Posted 12 Years Ago


o,o

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

380 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 8, 2011
Last Updated on May 8, 2011

Author

Brineh
Brineh

About
i love music and movies. most of the stories i make are about bands and stuff. slipknot is my life. Joey Jordison is my obsession. A7X, Motionless in White, Murderdolls, Black Veil Brides, and Escape.. more..

Writing