THE house (chapter 2)

THE house (chapter 2)

A Story by Brineh
"

part 2

"

After arguing with Dahvie and Sid over the best brand of syrup Taylor and Bryan finally came out of their cave.  “Oh joy.” Said Sid sarcastically.  Taylor flipped him off.  “Bryan go home.” I said, annoyed with Bryan’s round-Peruvian face.  He sighed.  “But we’re engaged.” He groaned.  Everybody stared at him like 0.0.  “What?” asked Jayy in horror.  “Yep.  I proposed to her last night.  After we went to the club and-“  “I don’t think I want to know.” I said, cutting him off before he made this story into a porno.  He rolled his eyes.  “Yeah…so Bryan’s gonna live with us for now on, kay?” said Taylor, pouring herself coffee.  I sighed and exchanged glances with Sid.  “We have to go…um…do something in the bathroom…” said Sid, standing up slowly from his seat at the table.  “Yeah…” I said, lifting myself off of the kitchen counter.  “You mean do somebody in the bathroom.” Muttered Dahvie.  “Shut up.” I hissed.  Sid and I fled the kitchen.

~~Meanwhile (Dahvie’s POV)~~

“Well we got rid of them.” Said Bryan, turning his head and looking at Taylor.  She nodded, lifting the mug to her mouth.  “Dahvie and I are gonna go to the mall later.  We got s**t to do.” Said Jayy, breaking the awkward silence.  “I wanna go.” Said Taylor.  “No, no, no.  F**s only.” Said Jayy.  She rolled her eyes.  I laughed.  “Where’s Ronnie?” asked Bryan, looking around for a sign of Ronnie.  “I don’t know.” Said Taylor.  “He stormed out last night after the events that took place.” Said Jayy.  “What events?” asked Taylor, confused.  “There was a lot of love-drama.” I said.  “Between who?” asked Bryan.  “Ronnie and Sabrina.  You know, he still loves her after they broke up.” Said Jayy.  “Why did they break up in the first place?” asked Bryan.  “Sabrina cheated on him with Sid.  Duh.” Said Taylor.  “Oh.  Yeah.” Said Bryan, realizing the problem.  “She’s better off with Sid.” Said Jayy.  I nodded in agreement.  “He’s more mature.” I said.  “I like her with Ronnie better.” Said Bryan.  “Me too.” Said Taylor.  “I know.  Let’s get them back together.” Said Bryan with a small smirk on his face.  Taylor looked at him and grinned.  “Let’s make the plan.” Said Taylor in agreement. 

© 2011 Brineh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

0.0

Posted 12 Years Ago


me ethier o.o xD

Posted 13 Years Ago


lol idk what that means....

Posted 13 Years Ago


oh im dipolical!!!! xD idk xD

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 23, 2011
Last Updated on April 23, 2011
Tags: sid wilson, dahvie vanity, jayy von monroe, bryan monte money, ronnie radke, joey jordison, corey taylor

Author

Brineh
Brineh

About
i love music and movies. most of the stories i make are about bands and stuff. slipknot is my life. Joey Jordison is my obsession. A7X, Motionless in White, Murderdolls, Black Veil Brides, and Escape.. more..

Writing