Escape the Fate Fanfic!

Escape the Fate Fanfic!

A Story by Brineh
"

FYI this is set before ronnie went to prison and when the band was with the original lineup...enjoy :D

"

“Why don’t you trust me?” he asked.  “I do…I just…” I was cut off by the mysterious man transforming into a wolf.  I watched in horror.  “Oh my God.” I said as I stared at the werewolf.  “This is why you need to believe in me, Sabrina-“   “HEY BRINI, WAKE THE F**K UP!” yelled someone in my ear.  I sat up in bed, alarmed.  Max was sitting cross-legged in front of me.  “God what the hell was that for?” I asked, still half asleep.  He giggled.  “Time to go to the waffle house!  Come on, you need to meet Ronnie and Bryan and Robert.” He said, pulling at my shirt.  “Alright, alright…just shut the f**k up and let me sleep for two more hours.” I said, pulling the covers over my head and laying back down.  He jumped on top of me and started tickling me.  I laughed my a*s off, and long story short I got dressed and did my hair and all that blah.

 Next thing you know we’re driving to the waffle house.  Max was driving.  “Why are you so depressed?” he asked, glancing at me.  I groaned.  “For the last time Maxie Pad I’m not depressed I’m just…not looking forward to this.” I said, trying to put it into the right words.  “Why not?” he asked.  “I hate Mr. Radke.” I said.  “Oh.  Right.  That.” He said.  “He’s a f*****g d********g!  All he does is sleep with women and throw them out the next day!  He’s a twat!” I fumed.  Max sighed.  “He’s my best friend though, Sabrina.  You have to learn to deal with him.” Sighed Max.  I groaned, kicking the car dashboard with my feet.  “Some roommate.” He muttered.  “Shut up.” I said, sulking in the corner of the car.  We pulled into a parking space and got out.  “Why are you making me do this?” I asked, not wanting to get out of the car.  “Because you’re practically family to me and I want you to be part of the band’s decision.” He said.  “Really.” I said, unconvinced.  He sighed.  “We got something to tell you.” He said.  “Oh god.” I said.  He groaned and pulled me out of the car.  He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the small waffle house.  He searched around for the band, then finally found them.  Max dragged me over to the booth.  “Scoot over Roberto.  Brin, you sit next to Ronnie and Bryan.” Smirked Max as he pushed me into the booth next to Ronnie.  I sheepishly made myself comfortable, uncomfortably squished next to Ronnie.  I hate this man.  I hate even being in the same booth as him. 

“This meeting can officially begin.  Max, why were you late?” asked Bryan, taking charge.  Max sighed.  “Sabrina here was sleeping late.” He said, looking at me.  “F**k you.” I mumbled.  Ronnie laughed.  I ignored him.  “Let’s cut to the chase.  Ronnie, tell Max what you have to say.” Said Bryan.  Ronnie sighed.  “My girlfriend kicked me out.  I need to stay with you, Max.” said Ronnie.  “Okay.  I don’t know about where you’re gonna sleep, though.” Said Max.  “I’ll sleep with Sabrina here.” Said Ronnie, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.  I was mortified.  “All in favor of Ronnie sharing a bed with Sabrina say I.” said Max, standing up.  “I” said the three other men.  I looked like D:.  “Okay.” Said Bryan, hitting a syrup container against the table like a mallet.  I stood quiet.  Ugh.                                           

© 2011 Brineh


Author's Note

Brineh
more to come :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

thank you :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
HV
I really enjoyed this and wanted to continue reading when I got to "Ugh".
The dialogue flows very naturally and you definitely succeed in making me hate Ronnie too,

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

678 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 27, 2011
Last Updated on April 27, 2011

Author

Brineh
Brineh

About
i love music and movies. most of the stories i make are about bands and stuff. slipknot is my life. Joey Jordison is my obsession. A7X, Motionless in White, Murderdolls, Black Veil Brides, and Escape.. more..

Writing