Chapter 3: Somethings wrong

Chapter 3: Somethings wrong

A Chapter by BeautifulDisaster

Chapter 3

Today was Monday, the day I was dreading. I didn’t even want to see Sal because I was furious with him. I couldn’t stand to even look at him right now. I mean we were having such a good time and he left me at the park.

As I was walking down the deserted hallways I saw the guy that had ditched me drinking from the water fountain. I stomped up to him and just as I was opening my mouth to tell him off, he looked at me and started talking before I could. "I am so sorry Brittany." His eyes were begging me to forgive him.

"You really upset me when you left." I had said in a forgiving voice.

"I know and I am so sorry, I just had to do something, important, once again I am so sorry." He then took my hands and looked me in my eyes pleading for forgiveness.

"It’s ok. Besides that last part, I had a lot of fun." I said smiling.

"Yea so did I, you are really fun to be around." He looked nervous saying that.

"Thanks." I said blushing. "Well I am going to head off to class now and you should call me later, ok?"

"I most definitely will." He said.

"Bye." I said.

"Bye."

 

I went to my 1st period. I couldn’t even pay attention in that class. I couldn’t help but think about Sal and the way I felt around him. He made me melt in my shoes, and he made my stomach flutter everytime I was around him. He made my heart beat at an extremely fast rate and it felt like someone knocked the breath out of me. I also felt like this when I was in elementary school with him. He made me feel right.

After the classes rushed by me, I was all of a sudden at lunch. Sal didn’t have my lunch. I saw Jessica and I dashed up to her. "Hey Brittany." Jess said.

"Hey, I have to tell you about the date." I was out of breath from running to her.

"Spill." She seemed into the conversation now.

I told her everything and even about the last part, when Sal dumped me at the park and left.

"NO HE DIDN’T!" She yelled a little too loud.

"Yea, but I talked to him this morning and he apologized for what he did and I forgave him."

"I am going to hurt that boy!" She screamed.

"Please don’t, it’s all in the past now."

"Ok, but if he does it again I am going to injure him." She laughed and so did I.

"Well I am going to go get some food now." I said.

"Ok bye."

"Later."

 

The bell rang and I headed for my car. I then heard footsteps behind me and I thought it was Jessica, but it wasn’t. "Hey can I have a ride?" I turned my head and it was Sal.

"Um what happened to your car?"

"I didn’t drive it today, it is having some problems." He seemed to look embarrassed.

"Oh well yea you can have a ride." I was happy he wanted to ride with me.

"Ok thanks." His face turned from a frown to a big bright smile.

"No problem."

 

He got in my car and I started the engine and we were riding in dead silence. I went to put on the radio when Sal said something. "Can I show you something?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Just listen to my directions." His voice seemed to hypnotize me.

"Um ok." I was confused, what did he want to show me. As he was telling me all of these directions, we finally got to the place he wanted to take me.

"Ok we’re here." He said. I pulled up to this beautiful beach. I have never seen it in my life before. It was a sight to die for.

"Wow, it’s beautiful." I was breathless.

"Yea I usually come here to think, no one ever comes here." He seemed to have a lot on his mind and he looked upset.

"Are you ok?" I asked with worry.

"Um, yea I’m fine." His tone told me he was so not fine.

"You know I am all ears." I offered.

"Yea thanks, but I can’t talk about this with you." He said.

"Why is it bad?" I asked curiously.

"Well I don’t know, it is something you wouldn’t understand.

"Try me."



© 2009 BeautifulDisaster


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

All my chapters are short to my book too so no problem there. It's getting really good. What kind of problem does Sal have?? Will he tell her? (dramatic music plays) I can just hear a Soap Opera announcer person reading those lines, lolz.

I think you need to put in more plot. The whole story is practicly made up of diolouge. I want to hear more inside Brittaneys mind. Maybe even Sals. You could like make a chapter from his P.OV., just a suggestion. I just feel like I'm being left in the dark without hearing her thoughts, whats racing through her head, her specualtions on him.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter (dramatic music)!!!!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Its a little short, but tell me what you think. :D

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 1, 2009