This Ache

This Ache

A Poem by Butterfly

This Ache, this Pain, where does its end reside, I"ll testify to utter Lies, confess a False loyalty to Evil, and Burn to cinder if it meant just the touch of your Fingers My Long Lost Love. Bury me in the Sand and let a title wave of Salt and broken Sea Shells maul my face, let the Sea water Sting like no Man o war ever could. If just to be within visual range of your Angelic presence. Stretch my tendons, my limbs, my muscles,bring the wheel of Torture upon my flesh, take a Spike and clobber me, but please end this Pain.

 

A thousand years without the scent of your dewy breath passing like Specter though my nostrils. Hang me by my feet, and dip my body in a pool of piranhas, let them pick at me byte after horrifying byte, and pour Hot Tar Over my uncovered boneless body, just don't take your love away from me for that I could not endure. Nothing compares to Your Picture Perfect Smile that lights a Room full of lights as if it was a light in the bottom depth of an arctic Sea. I've seen Death, smelled it, putrid and ghastly, the rotting fly infested thick of it, I would become it if I must but its is nothing like the Pain I feel not Hearing your voice every second of every passing endless minute, your voice is like the Finest Melody all of Heavens Angels could create, no Harp, no instrument could compare to its Perfect Sound, surely Music was a Mimic of your voice. I Could Spend a Thousand Years describing your eyes and what I See through them. There's no Nightmare or Hell worse than losing you again. One day You will know how much but I pray to God you wont feel what I feel right now because I rather feel the complete horror of this agony than have you feel it too.. this Hell, This Ache.

© 2011 Butterfly


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on September 6, 2011
Last Updated on September 6, 2011

Author

Butterfly
Butterfly

miami gardens, FL



About
However my Poetry is a reflection of all that's within me. The vast depth of my Poetry comes from who I really am and all that I know and know how to unlock and express. I and my Poetry are One. It.. more..

Writing
Masks. Masks.

A Poem by Butterfly


My Version My Version

A Poem by Butterfly