Celestial Fusion

Celestial Fusion

A Poem by Butterfly

Gaze thresholds, composite, everything to fit for keys to Unlock all the Doors and all the Gateways.
Euphoric bliss and enlightenment, emotions beyond pure, beyond sanctification .. ascension into holiness and mercifully divine humility and caring and unequaled and indescribable Love ... the Inner Light .. the Light that all things are made to make sense .. the Light that sees all aspects of humanity .. all the trials and all the ache clarified and given purpose .. and all things being redeemed and justified .. to see through people's eyes on tap .. through the very lining of their Souls ..I would lift my hand and feel and Sense their tribulations... and in mystery feel closer to our Divine conundrum.

eternalizeing , enhancing, xeroxing, exponentially.
Before I was left in the forlorn devoid of aberration and despondency, clinging on to Salvation or the idea of deliverance. That is what occurs when you let your mind wanders endlessly in to this demented labryinth and accessing into the vacuum of hell, where all the clutter and pain swing incessantly clogging your consciousness, castigating whatever self you build,  suffocating you ...pushing you to the edge, making you question everything , wondering if you really knew what anything was. Then at long last I was "Set Free" 
"Inspiration" It's the light that guides me to the contingency of my purpose..
So long have I dreamed of someone like you... Imagining, crossing dimensions of thought, to find the Happiness I've so longed for. Your Voice it awakens my anguished cloistered Soul and the oceans of my emotions swell with magnificent fury and whirl with the Veracity I Sense in You. Tides of Passion rift and rip into the desolate shores of my disillusion. Solar Flares scorch, scald, and melt through the unknown of my doubts. Gusts, Drafts, Gales of Wind Swirl and Elevate my Unyielding Spirit. I'm unconfined, I'm Unbound, so close is the Key of your Embrace to Unleash and share with You the Power of my Love. I want to Taste, Savor, Indulge in the ambrosial Nectar of your Lips. So Sweet and blessed I'm flushed with the Rush of your Holy Dew. Let my gifted hands glide and slide and weave through your hair as I play the soft amiable strands like a composition of pleasure while the pleasing locks of your hair curl and stream through my fingers like Ethereal silk strings. I'll twirl them and clench and tug and flow through them to relieve your unrest and Bring forth your healing grace. 
"Unbinding My Love with Your Inner Light "

© 2011 Butterfly


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on September 19, 2011
Last Updated on September 19, 2011

Author

Butterfly
Butterfly

miami gardens, FL



About
However my Poetry is a reflection of all that's within me. The vast depth of my Poetry comes from who I really am and all that I know and know how to unlock and express. I and my Poetry are One. It.. more..

Writing
Masks. Masks.

A Poem by Butterfly


My Version My Version

A Poem by Butterfly