500mw Laser Pointer Green at an aircraft

500mw Laser Pointer Green at an aircraft

A Story by buylaserpointer
"

Federal regulations also limit the sale of Laser Pointer with more than 5 milliwatts of power.

"

A couple has been arrested after a Cat Chasing Laser Pointer was allegedly pointed at a Los Angeles County sheriff's helicopter during a training exercise.

Sheriff's officials say the incident occurred Tuesday night in Agoura Hills. The flight crew notified patrol deputies that a 10000mW 532nm green laser pointer had been pointed at the helicopter from a home in the 5300 block of Francisca Way in Agoura Hills.

Deputies were directed to a home, where they arrested 31-year-old Christopher Cooper of Lake Elsinore and 32-year-old Tanjelina Meredith of San Juan Capistrano, who were visiting a friend at the Agoura Hills home, on suspicion of discharging a 500mw Laser Pointer Green at an aircraft, a felony.

Federal regulations also limit the sale of Laser Pointer with more than 5 milliwatts of power. State Sen. Jeff Van Drew (D-Cape May), however, would like to set the limit at 1 milliwatt.


The biggest obstacle to stemming the unauthorized use of these devices is catching the violators.An examination done last year by the technology website Ars Technica found that out of 17,000 reported 10000mW 532nm green laser pointer light incidents over the last decade, there had been only 80 convictions.

Green Laser 3000mw

Authorities have to send a strong signal that misuse of lasers and drones can have serious consequences. Catching a few more of these thoughtless violators will go a long way to putting a stop to these dumb acts.

Owners can not only monitor their pets through the iOS- and Android-compatible device, they can also talk to and play with their pets using a built-in laser pointer toy that's controlled by their smartphones. The Petcube app also accesses an online community where owners can share their pet stories, communicate with other pet owners and play with other dogs and kittens worldwide.

© 2015 buylaserpointer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on September 7, 2015
Last Updated on September 7, 2015
Tags: 500mw Laser Pointer