Entry 4

Entry 4

A Chapter by Morning Star Stories

2100 hours    May 10th 2007    11 Confirmed Kills

          I am currently writing from inside the sandy trenches of the Arabs. As you can guess, we went over the top toady at 1615 hours. The Arab artillery stopped, ours began, and the whistle blew. We all jumped up and climbed over the top and started sprinting towards the Arab trench. Everything happened so fast. I attached my bayonet and climbed over the top. Immediately Madsen light machine gun fire began, cutting some men down before they even could climb over the top. When I was running I saw a cloaked Arab set up a Madsen, I fired and put a round in his chest. The first seconds the fire was murder, whole groups of draftees would be cut down. I made the run with Hal and a group of patriots. The guy next to me caught a bullet to the chest and fell; I stopped knelt down and shot his killer in the forehead. I got back up and kept running. The 3 guys in front of me were cut down suddenly. I fell prone and threw a frag Mark 36 grenade that silenced the 3-man Madsen crew. I was close to the trench now. The Mod 16 crews fired sending Arabs flying and uprooting the trench. When I reached the trench I jumped down and impaled the Arab below me with my bayonet. I jumped into the trench and looked to my right to catch an Arab reeling back with his Mas to kill me. I fired and killed him. I turned around stabbed a still firing Arab in the shoulder then in the kidney, bringing him down. I looked again right and got into firing position. I put a bullet down the ear canal of an Arab struggling with a draftee, then another in an Arab trying to club a draftee with his Madsen. I got up, out of ammo and stabbed an Arab in the chest; the Arab was preoccupied with beating a draftee with a shovel. I turned around and saw only our men remained in the trench. I reloaded and looked south down at the retreating Arabs, I shot a final one in the back killing him. It was over, I looked at my blood stained silver gauntlets, I had lived, lived to write and tell about what is happening here. Lived to fight another day.



© 2012 Morning Star Stories


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on January 31, 2012
Last Updated on January 31, 2012


Author

Morning Star Stories
Morning Star Stories

Los Angels , FL



About
Hello, I like to make my own movies and sometimes tend to act in them. I was inspired by the great Stephen King to write books. I used to write the all to famous horror books. But now I'm into the wa.. more..

Writing