Prelude Part 2 of 3

Prelude Part 2 of 3

A Chapter by Chronos

Prelude Part 2

December 18th 2012
3 Days to Rapture

Emma Kennedy was buried in her studies when she heard her phone ringing the tune of Amazing Grace.
"Hello?" she asked.
"Yes, is this... Emma Kennedy?"the man on the other line asked.
"Yes, who are?"she questioned.
"I'm Dr. Frank Stein. You ran into me a few days ago." Frank said.
"Oh, I was beginning to think you wouldn't call."she said relived.
"Oh no, whenever a beautiful woman gives me her number and tells me to call I feel I should." he said.
"Thank you, but I have a question about your interview a couple weeks ago?" she said becoming very serious.
"What about it?"Frank was getting worried.
"When you said that there were no side effects in humans, I could tell you were hesitating when you said it. Why?"she asked with sternness Frank had heard only from his mother.
"I didn't hesitate."Frank retorted.
"You paused as if you were trying to think of something to tell them. What are you hiding about the vaccine."Emma's anger began to rise.
"I'm not hiding anything."Frank's blood was also beginning to boil. Why is she pushing this so hard?
"You are hiding something! Now tell me what is wrong with the medicine!" she was yelling now and her brother, Leon, was beginning to walk to her.
Calm down Frank. Clam down, she's just a kid. "Now miss, if you want to continue this meet me at Cafe Vienna at 4:30 P.M. If you're not there then I will not hear anything you have to say." Frank said, calmed down."Also I'll tell you whatever you want to hear." Frank said slyly.
"Fine. I'll be there and you will tell me." she said calming down.
"What did he say?" Leon asked.
"He wouldn't tell me over the phone."Emma said still very angry. "Don't worry, Leon. I'll find out what's wrong with you."



© 2011 Chronos


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
Added on April 30, 2011
Last Updated on April 30, 2011


Author

Chronos
Chronos

Slidell, LA



About
There's not much to know. I'm a 10th grade student more..

Writing
Rapture Rapture

A Book by Chronos


a3 a3

A Story by Chronos