Trudy's Little Secret

Trudy's Little Secret

A Chapter by crazy4volleyball
"

Trudy, The Goody-Two- Shoes... has a secret, and its not a very good one

"

Chapter 3: Trudy's Little Secret

Trudy. The Goody-Two-Shoes little mommy. Trudy had tons of friends, was among the most popular in the neighborhood, and never made ANY mistakes. She was perfect. Trudy stood in front of me with a black mini-skirt, a ruffley pink top, and earrings that made her eyes stand out. I started to walk away... "Stop Becca" a voice echoed. I spun around. "Yes, Trudy?" I asked. She looked at me up and down. "I'm off to a gardening meeting, and I'm leaving you in charge, I will be back around 10, so watch Vanessa and make sure she does not get into any of the cookies" I nodded. "Anything for you" I teased. She smiled. "Goodbye now"I waved. "Bye". I looked at my watch. It was only 2... gardening meetings took that long??? I shook off the question. I ran down the hall and knocked on Jack's door. Jack opened it and to my suprise, his room was clean. "It's clean in here... what are you up to?' I questioned Jack. He chuckled and replied, "Will made me" I laughed. I entered his room and sat on his bed. He sat next to me. "So what's up?" I shook my head. "Boredom" He grinned and replied, "Been there!" I yawned. "I'm sleepy..." my voice trailed off. I really do not know what kind of problem I have, but if I'm sleepy, I know how to sleep then and there. I awoke in Jack's lap to a slamming door. I opened my eyes. Connor was standing at the doorway. "Becca, here now!" he yelled. I quickly went over to Connor, and he pulled me out of the door, into his room. "Okay look, here's the thing. Trudy's out, and Will's out"he said. I nodded. "I figured" He sighed. "But Trudy is not at a gardening meeting, I went with Vanessa to the drugstore across the street and saw Trudy kissing some random guy" I gasped. "Shut up!" Isquealed. He rolled his eyes. "Just come with me. I'll show you" I followed him out the door and into the drugstore. We squatted behind a magazine rack. "See??" he said. I saw Trudy holding hands with a man. "Oh my gosh" Connor replied, "Yeah" . I looked around. "Connor I'm leaving" I said. I started my way towards the door and Connor followed. We left and went home. Connor had 2 backpacks in his hand when I turned around. "We're leaving in 3 hours" he said and left. Then I thought about what we should do about Trudy... and something 100% evil popped in my head...



© 2012 crazy4volleyball


Author's Note

crazy4volleyball
Thx for reading!!!!! So... learn something about Trudy????? Sorry for the shortness on this chpt, but the next chpt is going to have a part one and two!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on April 23, 2012
Last Updated on April 23, 2012
Tags: Romance, Mystery


Author

crazy4volleyball
crazy4volleyball

Cocoa Beach, FL



About
As you may have noticed, I am a volleyball NUT, and have wanted to be an author ever since 1st grade... I love writing, and I always write in my free time. I have enjoyed writing for a long time. more..

Writing
The Plan The Plan

A Chapter by crazy4volleyball