Trust Issues?

Trust Issues?

A Story by Carol Cashes

“People change; even

Satan used to be an angel”

                           “Remember This” NF, 2017

Perception Album

                            

                           

© 2019 Carol Cashes


Author's Note

Carol Cashes
Collecting quotes for new era in my life

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The post is interesting. Does it explore Trust Issues? A Story by Carol Cashes. You can find a quote along with the post which narrates the overall message of the post. The quote is People change; even Satan used to be an angel. It is true that people used to change whenever the situation comes to them. They used to forget people that helped them so far for the sake of the current situation. There are reasons for people to change as well but it may not seem to be okay to the person at the other end.

More : https://essayschief.com

Posted 3 Years Ago


Hmmmmm....pondering this now...to the positive? To the negative? Either way, good to keep this in mind. Thanks for the reminder my friend!

Posted 4 Years Ago


True so true, and a principle that is wise to consider. Interesting quote and one that will certainly allow for much discussion Carole.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 30, 2019
Last Updated on July 30, 2019

Author

Carol Cashes
Carol Cashes

Biloxi, MS



About
I'm very cynical, jaded, just this side of bitter and the only reason I haven't crossed that line is a good man loves me. I am extremely empathetic, but seldom sympathetic. I can be a ferociously lo.. more..

Writing
Beware Beware

A Poem by Carol Cashes



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..