TIME...

TIME...

A Poem by An owl on the moon
"

A life in technicolor...

"

 

Time screams
New life born
Pink blush
The color of spring

Time laughs

Two grow into one

Dressed in white

The shade of summer

Time smiles

Shared existence

Soft sultry tones

The flush of autumn

Time remembers

Reflecting life

Gray grace

The tint of winter

Time now weeps

As fingers let go

All the colors

Fade to sacred black..

 

 

© 2009 An owl on the moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh, my I'm the first to review.. I am momentarily stunned.. I actually envisioned my lived life in these 5 stanzas.
"Time now weeps
As fingers let go
All the colors
Fade to sacred black"
(My world this past year)

This is brillieant. Wow, the imagary is incredible. I'm off to share this with a few I know will be as impressed as myself. Just spectacular..

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

What a beautiful poem, Craig. You use your love of life and how its spent, the colours of every season from birth to death, the emotions of every moment then, with your gentle poet's touch, weave it all into a wonderful tapestry of words.

Can only add one thing more .. breathtaking

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is awesome. I like the way that you used the seasons in nature to represent the seasons of life. Very creative work!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is such a powerful write here.
Quite interesting as well.
Very enjoyable read.
Very well written.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love this. The last few lines especially. It's interesting how the size of the font and the capitalization enhances the words. It's very good.

Posted 14 Years Ago


The last stanza was amazing. It was clever and final and wonderful. A new fave.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ah!...that was...very very powerful and strong.
I simply loved this piece of writing..It was so deep and intense. The imagery in this was simply outstanding and that plot was very striking and appealing to the reader.
The way you concluded the entire piece was brilliant!
The metaphor into how everything turns into "Sacred Black"(here) is very thoughtful.
Great work :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is brilliant. I love how the letters get bigger and smaller as time goes by. It really adds to the meaning of this piece. I love how descriptive it is in such few words also. Tremendous job on this piece and I congratulate you.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is wonderful. I wanted a bit more of a bang at the end, a lesson or something, and decided to explore that a bit. The more I tried to figure out what the heck I was looking for the more I realized what a wonderful piece of writing this is. Kudos my friend...

Thanks for sharing, t.

Posted 14 Years Ago


WOW!!! That's a taste of reality put into REAL terms...what a peaceful mind you have Craig, you are able to make even death sound inviting...in a 'torn apart' kind of way. This journey is a well written and thought out slice of Craig Froman THE WRITER.
Accurate to the point of...yes, that's me!! Anyone who reads this will see their entire life to date.
Well done and kudos from your biggest fan...into my favs it goes :-)

Posted 14 Years Ago


this is quite interesting a look into the mind of a master

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1296 Views
31 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 7, 2009
Last Updated on October 13, 2009

Author

An owl on the moon
An owl on the moon

About
2024 is here... May we make it so much more heaven than hell... Wishing all peace on earth... Together, maybe we go the distance... The night has a thousand eyes, And the day but one; Yet t.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..