Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Steven Cash
"

Chapter One

"

            You shift nervously in the chair, feeling the policeman’s eyes bore through you.

            Can you sit still?

            Likely not.

            His questions make you nervous, don’t they?

            The officer keeps asking that same question too. What weapon did you use?  After all, he says, you couldn’t have killed a man that bad with your bare hands. No man can be brutalized that bad by someone’s hands alone.

            His skull completely cracked apart.

            Jaw ripped from the head.

            Spine broken in three different places.

            It’s impossible to do all that with your bare hands.

            Or is it? It happened, didn’t it. You didn’t use a weapon. Maybe in your rage, a lamp or something. But a lamp couldn’t do such damage.

            The officer keeps questioning you.

            Constantly.

            Over and over.

            You scream at him that you don’t know anymore, wishing he would just leave you alone.

            But he won’t.

            Oh, it’s just begun.

            You have cracked.

            He will pounce on that, as expected.

            But your parents should be there soon. And that Uncle Stu of yours. He’s a lawyer. He should get you out of this mess.

            And then it hits you. Something from an old TV show. You shouldn’t talk unless your lawyer is there. So you tell the officer you plead the fifth. He steps back, and asks his question again.

            But you are tight lipped this time.

            He tries again, this time mere inches away from your face.

            It annoys you doesn’t it?

            And there it is again. That feeling.

            In your hands.

            The hands that spring up from your sides and punch the officer in the face.

            Now he is stumbling backwards. Nobody can hear him scream, because he can’t scream. His jaw is broken. You can’t believe you did it, but you did.

            He reaches for his stun gun and fires. You are thankful his handgun isn’t in its holster. You feel the prongs hit your chest. You stop, but only momentarily.

            Is that how a tazer feels? Because you feel nothing.

            It only energizes you.

            You rip them from your shirt, and toss the, aside. Before you know it you are doing it again. What you did to the robber. This time it’s to an officer. And your minds screams at you, telling you to stop.

            But what good is it to stop if he is dead?

            And he is dead.

            Quite dead.

            And so are the others. The others that tried to restrain you as you fled the police station. Now you are running, feeling the sidewalk under your feet.

            Oh, you monster.



© 2012 Steven Cash


Author's Note

Steven Cash
I don't support police slayings/brutality, but this is an evil character. Ok?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I rrally like itn i look forward to reading the next chapter. Evil character i wonder if he is supernatural that type of strenght doesn't just comeout of no where. 'Ah so many questions lol. Good job i really enjoyed it.

-SkyeBlanco

Posted 11 Years Ago


Steven Cash

11 Years Ago

thanks so much
the "you" in it is really working well with this piece, btw. Major pull in. This is publishable work so far. I'm eager to read the next chapter.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Steven Cash

11 Years Ago

Thanks
this is weird: "killed a man that bad " there aren't degrees of being killed. if you're dead, your dead. There are degrees of being mangled, if that is what you are trying to get at.

The descriptions are blunt and in your face, i love it.
Your sentence structure is great too. Good stuff.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow, this is really good. :) You had a good flow with it. It was suspensfull to read. :) I for one would NOT wanna run into that guy ^-^ Very well written. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Steven Cash

11 Years Ago

thank you much!
Bell-lala

11 Years Ago

No problem ^-^
Wow. This is good. Interesting. Keeps me hooked. I like how it's written in 2nd person. Makes me feel evil for reading it. Tell me when you post the next chapter, ok?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Steven Cash

11 Years Ago

Okay I will!
Steven Cash

11 Years Ago

:)
Wow that was creepy but amazing, you did a fantastic job. The only problem i noticed where you said

"You rip them from your shirt, and toss them aside. ( Here's the typo i found, you accidently placed a comma in the word them. Other than that amazing work Steven.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Steven Cash

11 Years Ago

Thanks so much Zach

I will read your sooon
Wow...That's amazing! :D Great job! a Great write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Loved it! :) Pls send me a read request when u post the next one. 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Steven Cash

11 Years Ago

ok I will
.

11 Years Ago

I'm glad :)
really good work waiting for the next chapter


Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

322 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 23, 2012
Last Updated on August 23, 2012


Author

Steven Cash
Steven Cash

A Secret Location, IL



About
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/changetheworld/1061316/ That's my poem. Goodbye everyone. Don't cry because it's over... smile because it happened... more..

Writing
Miss you Miss you

A Poem by Steven Cash



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..