Life of Raven Black (December 16, 2007)

Life of Raven Black (December 16, 2007)

A Story by [[Patches]] ((rocks))
"

my first good story!

"

 

December 16, 2007

            Its 5:38 in the morning and I wake up feeling totally awake. I just can’t get back to sleep again. No matter what I do things don’t go my way. So I stop trying. I get up and get ready for school. As soon as I am ready I grab a couple cigarettes and head out the door.

Yes to tell u the truth I do smoke. It’s a dirty little nasty habit of mine. By the way my name is Raven and I have long black hair and blue eyes. I’m sixteen and I live with my dad. Unfortunately he is the biggest dick I have ever known. I hate him…

Anyway… as I walk to the bus stop I light up the cigarette and take a nice long first drag. The tobacco sweet against my taste buds. This is going to be a good year I think to myself… little did I know I was terribly wrong…

© 2008 [[Patches]] ((rocks))


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Can't wait until you put the rest up :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


Obviously, you have something else going on in your mind that you're not aware of (or maybe you do, but left out the important part perhaps?) Just keep it in mind, you're not alone on this one, I mean, me, too and the others as well...

On the other hand, it's a real nice way to start writing like that, more like a prologue or something like that. Short and simple. Somehow, it seem to be missing something else. Hey, that's just me, so don't mind me...

Anyway, it's all good tho and will be looking forward to the next pages soon...


Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 14, 2008
Last Updated on July 15, 2008

Author

[[Patches]] ((rocks))
[[Patches]] ((rocks))

Prudenville, MI



About
Hello everybody. =DD My name is Chantel. I love to write & read! Talk to me too because i love to meet new ppl! Byees! Chantel! more..

Writing