Life of Raven Black (December 20, 2007)

Life of Raven Black (December 20, 2007)

A Story by [[Patches]] ((rocks))
"

this is a really long one!

"

 

                                      December 20, 2007
 

            Today… WOW! Today was a trip. You well not believe what happen today. Everything happened today. I walked into the school building and all these random emo people came up to me and hung out with me. They actually wanted to be my friend. Well I guess it’s wrong to label people but hell they were pretty goth or emo and s**t. Wow. I used to think that emo were all freaks and they were bad cause the wanted to hurt them selves. But not all of them are like that. I met one named Sky and she is so awesome. She doesn’t like to consider herself an emo but she is an emo. She is my first real friend here. Speaking of ones who tried to be my friend. Jane. This is funny u should listen.

           

                        Ok so I’ll start at 4th period:

            So I had just gotten to my forth period math class. I hate math by the way. So this is not going to be fun at all. But to my surprise it was an easy day. We were supposed to be doing some things that I have already done. Oh I was so excited for lunch once again. Except I was real sure that these friends would not ditch me like Jane. B***h. Oh well I had to sit through math. Or so I thought. No but really I did. Damn it.

            Math was really boring but easy as hell. I got done before anyone else and just sat there humming Hospital by The Used. I love that song to much. I love that band to much. Way too much. People stared at me probably thinking I was some kind of freak but hell I don’t care because I am a freak and a weirdo and I am so proud of it. I’m sure everyone is like that at least once in they’re life. When they just do the stupidest thing like I don’t know get up in the middle of class and start belting out Paralyzed by The Used. Yeah, I’m sure you guessed that I did that. I swear that I am going crazy or something because usually I am so shy but I was really happy for some reason. I also got up and started dirty dancing. Acting like a stripper on a poll. Wow I didn’t even know I knew how to do that. Anyway the teacher asked me several times to stop and I wouldn’t. Honestly I must have been possessed or something cause I would usually stop. The teacher screamed and I like snapped out of it and stopped. She stormed over to me and yelled at me to go to the principles office. I gathered up my stuff and went. I was so proud of myself though. Even though I shouldn’t have been, I was because that was the first thing that I actually did something brave. So as I got to the principles office I saw that Matt was sitting in one of the seats. He looked up at me and smiled. I wonder why he is in here. I wondered. I went over and sat right next to him.

“Whatcha in for?” I smiled and looked over at him.

“Cussed at a teacher,” He laughed, “I told her to f**k off.” We laughed at the same time.

“So what did u do?” he asked. I turned me head embarrassed to tell him but he told me so the least I could do is tell him what I did.

“Well first I got up in the middle of class and started belting out Paralyzed by The Used.” I sighed “Then I started dirty dancing like a stripper!” He started laughing. I giggled in a self consciously.

“Wow, well you beat me.” He looked over at me and smiled.
“What?” I asked.
“You just don’t look like the person who would do that.”
“Really? Well looks can be deceiving.”

“Oh I know what you mean.” Just then the vice principle came out and called Matt to her office. What did he mean he knew what I meant? Was he talking about me or someone else? I wondered silently to myself.

            In about ten minutes Matt came out and mouthed “good luck” as he walked pass. I smiled and the vice principle called me in. I walked slowly as I went in being sure that I could see everything around me. When I go somewhere I have never been or don’t intend to be again I make sure to observe my surroundings. I really didn’t intend to be here again.

“Have a seat.” the vice principle asked. I took a seat cautiously. “My name is Mrs. Milner.”

“Okay.” I said quietly.

“I have been informed that you got up in the middle of your math class and started singing and dancing.” She sighed. “The teacher asked you to stop several times to stop and you wouldn’t. As much as I would want to put you in detention for 2 weeks I am going to have to let you go because your record is squeaky clean. Just don’t let it happen again Ms. Black.” I got up and left but before I did I saw a jar on her desk that read “ashes of bad students”. What is that suppose to scare me? Ha, I don’t think so. Just as I left the office the bell for lunch rang so I put my stuff in my locker and went to lunch with my new friends.

            I got up and walked around the school listening to my Zune. My mom had gotten it for me before she died. I was just about to round the corner to go towards the gym when someone pushed me back. I was going to fall but I caught myself at the last minute. I looked up and saw Jane and her robot friends. B***h, she is in for it now. I stood there to wait for her to come to me and she did.

“You think that you’re cool now that u have friends.” She said and got right in my face. “B***h, your NOT!!” She screamed. I pushed her away from me. That was probably the wrong thing to do. But she was right in my face. She rush toward me and swung her fist toward my faced. I knew it was coming and dodged it. I jabbed her in the stomach. I backed away slowly as she recovered from the blow. She rushed toward me again but this time punched me in the stomach. I bent over with the pain. She was still right in front of me, idiot. I bent up and punched her straight in the face. She fell and I stood. The people around me cheered. I smiled. Then the next thing I knew Mrs. Milner was coming down the hallway. The people watching scattered. Jane got up and tried to hit me again but hit Mrs. Milner instead. I don’t blame Jane because Mrs. Milner got right in between us right when Jane started the punch. When you’re in Jane’s condition you are not able to stop a punch. Of course this was happening really fast.

            We both ended up with 2 day suspension, a whole week of SRC and 3 weeks of Friday detention. For the rest of that day we stayed in SRC and did work from our classes. Jane kept looking at me like she wanted to say something really bad so when the teacher finally left the room she was relieved.

“I’m sorry.” She said.
“Yea me too I guess.” I sighed “But why did you do it?”

“I don’t know I… I’ve just been a b***h this year so far, to everyone, but especially you. I thought you might be a threat to my popular status because you’re pretty and smart and I have been working so hard to be popular. But you know you’re actually pretty cool.” I smiled. Jane was actually pouring her out to me. How nice.

“I just want to get friends and have a good 2 years in hell… I mean school.”

She laughed. “Friends?” she looked unsure that I would say yes. I was unsure; I didn’t want her to pull another stupid trick on me. I looked at her in a stern way.

“I promise that I well not hurt you again.” She put her hand over her heart. I giggled.

“Okay.” She came over and gave me a hug. I froze I’m not very used to getting hugs, but what the heck. I hugged back.

© 2008 [[Patches]] ((rocks))


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is set up very well, awesome imagery and detail. nicely written

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 16, 2008
Last Updated on July 16, 2008

Author

[[Patches]] ((rocks))
[[Patches]] ((rocks))

Prudenville, MI



About
Hello everybody. =DD My name is Chantel. I love to write & read! Talk to me too because i love to meet new ppl! Byees! Chantel! more..

Writing