Life of Raven Black (February 12, 2008)

Life of Raven Black (February 12, 2008)

A Story by [[Patches]] ((rocks))
"

NEWW!!!

"

 

February 12, 2008

            The morning air whistled through the window and across my thigh. I cringed at the cold and pulled the blanket over my body. I must have tossed and turned for about an hour. I was almost asleep when…

“Get up, Black!!!” Mrs. Huntington yelled through the door. When I gave no response she put her key in the lock and opened the door to my room.

“Now, I said to get the hell up!!” she said rushing over and pulling the blanket from me. I tried to hold on to it but my strength was minimal in the morning.

“Ok, ok! I’m going.” I paused for a few minutes so I can give her the chance to leave me. Once she was gone I groaned with anger and pain from the puncture holes in my arms. They gave me shots every day for my addiction.

My newly found addiction to cocaine and marijuana was introduced to me at the party in December. When Sky came over she brought more than her friends along with her. The party was great at first; the drugs gave me a wonderful feeling and the booze was of the greatest bounty. When more and more people started to arrive I started to freak. I started to think of all the things that might go wrong and what would happen if the cops caught us or where Jane and Matt were. I easily brushed that off my shoulder and started to dance in the middle of my small living room. A guy came up behind me and slapped me in the a*s.

“Whoo, baby!! Shake that thing, sexy b***h!” he started ‘dancing’ right behind me; rubbing his manliness up against my a*s. I turned around and put my arms around his neck while I was still dancing. He flexed his arms around my waist and down my pants. I giggled with pleasure.

“C’mon baby! Lets find ourselves a room!” he wrapped his arm around my waist and he led me off the dance floor. I wobbled and almost feel to the floor on the way to my bedroom. We were almost there when Matt came up behind us.

“Hey Ra what’s going on?” he said this looking from me to the guy.

“Nothing kid we were just gonna go talk.” He smiled slyly.

“Ra?” Matt looked at me to make sure this was true. Although I couldn’t see my face I’m sure it said something like this: ‘What the hell is going on here? Who are you? Who the hell am I?

“Now kid, why don’t you just turn around and walk away?” the guy said stepping forward, “Beat it!” he pushed him and Matt backed off a sad look on his face. The guy grabbed my hand and led me in the room. He shut the door behind him and locked it. I backed up to the edge of my bed so the back of my knees were touching the bed sheet draped over the bed. He walked over to me and grabbed my head roughly. I winced as he put his lips over mine, you could tell he had had some weed and alcohol that night. But you could also tell that he was sober enough to stop anytime he wanted, unlike me. He roughly forced his tongue between my teeth while unsnapping the button to my jeans. I was getting awful unsure of what this was going to turn into. Then I snapped out of it and realized what was happening. I firmly placed my hands on his chest and pushed myself away.

“What the hell are you doing b***h?” he snapped.

“Getting away from you!” I rush past him to the door. I forgot about the fact that the door was locked and fiddled around with the lock until I felt a hand covering my mouth and another hand pick me up by my waist. I tried to scream but the hand over my mouth muffled the scream and I could hardly breathe. I bit down on the hand and screamed. It was by far the loudest scream I have ever produced. About a second later I heard a pounding on my door. It was Matt.

“Ra, Raven?!?! Are you ok in there? What’s going on?” Matt said still pounding on the door. The guy came up behind me before I could speak and put his hand over my mouth again. He then started making moaning sounds (like out of pleasure)!

“Who …the hell… is… at the… door!” He said in between the orgasm sounds.

“Let me talk to Raven.” Matt demanded. He wasn’t buying the whole sex sounds act. Just as the guys was going to say something the door burst open and Matt rushed in. A whole fight emerged and in the end Matt won. I then grabbed my pants and shirt, put them on and left the room. Matt chased after me but I was too fast for him to keep up with in the crowd. I push my way to the kitchen where I found myself some weed. Some guys (which I did not know) were doing it on the island in the middle of the kitchen. I pushed one aside roughly and took a drag of the joint in the ashtray. I coughed viciously. It wasn’t the first time I had done it but I wasn’t use to it yet. I had almost gotten raped that night and I left my potential boyfriend behind in the dust.

For the almost 2 months I kept the heavy addiction under raps and mostly kept to myself. I drifted from my new friends and never really ever saw Matt again. When I thought my dad was going to be gone for a while I got out some weed and had myself a joint. As I took the 4th drag my dad unexpectedly burst in. When he saw the joint in my hand he exploded. Thus I am here. My sentence is for about 3 months of rehabilitation.

I sighed as I got dressed and made my way to the café. It was time for the druggies’ morn shots. About half the population of the rehabilitation center were druggies, the other half were the deeply depressed, cutters, crazy, and the workers. I cringed as Mrs. Huntington stabbed me with the needle. I’m sure that she hated everybody but I am also sure that she saves a big part of her hatred for me. I skipped breakfast this morning and just went straight to my room. I then just started up my Zune and laid my head down on the bed post. As soon as I knew it I was asleep.

I woke up to another pounding on my door.

“Visitor!” it was Mrs. Huntington.

“Ok!!” I woke right up. I never got visitors. I wonder who it was. I opened the door and Mrs. Huntington lead me to the visitors’ room. The room consisted on 4 round tables and a separate table with a coffee machine on it. I walked inside and found Sky sitting at one of the round tables.

“Hey!” she said excitedly.

“Hi.” I said dully. It was a huge let down. To tell you the truth I was kind of mad at Sky for getting me hooked on weed and coke. Well mostly the weed.

“Ok so here is the dirt at school… Jane is hardly there anymore. She seems really depressed most of the time. She is actually starting to scare me.” She paused, “Then Oh my God…” she continued for about an hour but I really didn’t care about anything but the Jane thing. Why was she so depressed? Was she on drugs? What the hell is going on with her? I brushed it off my shoulder as soon as she was done.

“Wow!” I said sarcastically. She laughed.
“You know I kind of miss you.”

“Doesn’t everybody?” I asked sarcastically. She laughed again.

“So how are they treating you these days?” she asked caringly. But before I could answer Mrs. Huntington came up behind me and told us that our time was up. The look on my face was fright and despair. Sky could tell that I was sad to be here and for her to be leaving but she assured me that she would come back as soon as she could get the money to take another bus up here and back. I left her in silence and Mrs. Huntington escorted me to my room. As soon as we were there I shut my eyes and feel asleep. The day was over and I survived another day in this hellhole.

© 2008 [[Patches]] ((rocks))


Author's Note

[[Patches]] ((rocks))
the neww

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on July 17, 2008

Author

[[Patches]] ((rocks))
[[Patches]] ((rocks))

Prudenville, MI



About
Hello everybody. =DD My name is Chantel. I love to write & read! Talk to me too because i love to meet new ppl! Byees! Chantel! more..

Writing