Life of Raven Black (February 24, 2008)

Life of Raven Black (February 24, 2008)

A Story by [[Patches]] ((rocks))

 

February 24, 2008
 

            The day that I was raped I lost the most important thing in my life. Something I could never get back, and I was not going to let it go unnoticed! So yesterday I left my room and went straight to the phone! I got all the way there picked up the receiver dialed 9-1… then stopped. The whole experience flooded my thoughts. The pain was overwhelming I remembered that. I could have tolerated such pain if it was with someone that I loved and cared about. Someone that cared about me! But this was with someone who I despised and who cared nothing about me! Anger flashed upon my face as I lifted the receiver again. This time there was no turning back.

 

            I dropped the phone & walked away with tears running down my checks. I wore a satisfied smirk on my face and made my way to the waiting room. They were on their way here. All of them. Kyle was in the middle of the hallway, just before the waiting room. He smiled at me slyly. As I moved toward him my smile grew. I moved to avoid him but he moved in front of me. We were face to face now and I smirked at him.

“What?” he said.

“You’re in for it now.” I said while trying to move past him. I was surprised when I found myself in his grasp eyes wide and breathe wheezy. “You’ll never get away with what you did to me!” I screeched. Furry ragged through his eyes. He moved his had up into the air and I prepared for the blow. But it never came… I opened my shut eyes to see Kyle being dragged away but 2 police officers in blue.

© 2008 [[Patches]] ((rocks))


Author's Note

[[Patches]] ((rocks))
this is the last for a while please tell me what you would like to see happen!!! Please i need all the help that i can get!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

really really good
and why cant you write more for awhile???

and i think that when she gets out and goes home no one is there except for kyle!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Hmmm...This looks interesting. Perhaps I should go back to the begginning and figure out what has gone on in the past.

i liked this chapter. It held alot of energy, and the smirk she had was priceless!

I'll review again, after I've read all of them!

Kansas :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


Like i said, he should escape from jail.And then he should team up with the lady he made out with(karen?)and they should like kidnap one of your friends to get you back.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 18, 2008

Author

[[Patches]] ((rocks))
[[Patches]] ((rocks))

Prudenville, MI



About
Hello everybody. =DD My name is Chantel. I love to write & read! Talk to me too because i love to meet new ppl! Byees! Chantel! more..

Writing