1 Almost Lost

1 Almost Lost

A Chapter by C. Lee Battaglia
"

Could this be?

"
Chapter 1 Almost lost

Jack my little brother was stuffing Cheerios up his nostrails, my little sister was singing as loud as her little, squeeky voice would go. 
My father was at the head of the table reading the news paper and my mother was making faces while feeding my baby sister baby food. 
Then there was me eatting a piece of toast taking in my morning breakfast.
As I finished up breakfast I said, " Well, I'm off to school. I don't wanna be late." 
As I put on my small, black, backpack, my mother said, "Matthew, don't forget to put your dishes in the sink and kiss your sibblings good-bye." My mother said in a loud voice.
I put my dishes in the sink and kissed my mother and sibblings good-bye. 
I said to my Father, "Bye Dad, love you."
He gave me a nod and I walked outside and ran as fast as I could to the bus stop. The bus was just about to pull out when I got there but I yelled, "Stop! Wait for me."
The bus driver opened the door for me and I handed him my ticket. 
I walked to the back of the bus and sit down in an empty row.
As the bus pulled out I began to feel tired from the lack of sleep that I got from the night before and thought that it would be better to take a quick nap.
I closed my eyes and feel into a deep sleep.
The first thing that I remember when I wake up is, "It's time for for breakfast. I'm going to be late for school."
Then I remember that I'm on the bus on my way to school. I then looked out the window to see which road we were on. 
We were on-- 
We (or should I say the bus) were in the middle of no where...
We were in the desert towards, I don't know and I didn't know when it was going to stop.
I stood up and walked towards the front to talk to the bus driver.
"Excuse me sir,--" 
There was no one driving the bus! In matter of fact there was no one on the bus! 
I closed my eyes in fear and start to cry.
"Matthew!" Someone below me said my name.
I looked down and saw the head of my mom decapitaded, "It's time to wake up!"
I a woke with a start looking at my suroundings. I was in my room awake and my mom was there shaking my shoulder.


© 2015 C. Lee Battaglia


Author's Note

C. Lee Battaglia
Opinion?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Good: Story is good, dream is bizarrely interesting. Good sentence structure. You kept it brief without leaving it too sparse.

Reccomendation: Go back through and read it over to smooth out the edges. While in itself it is fine, at this stage it is a bit bland and blunt. It doesn't necessarily need more detail. Just some flare in the word usage.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wow...that was pretty interesting.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Good: Story is good, dream is bizarrely interesting. Good sentence structure. You kept it brief without leaving it too sparse.

Reccomendation: Go back through and read it over to smooth out the edges. While in itself it is fine, at this stage it is a bit bland and blunt. It doesn't necessarily need more detail. Just some flare in the word usage.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 13, 2015
Last Updated on April 13, 2015
Tags: Lost, freaky, spooky, thriller


Author

C. Lee Battaglia
C. Lee Battaglia

Alpine, UT



About
My name is C. Lee Battaglia and I love to read… I read so much that my Mom grounds me from reading and tells me to go do something else. I am 20 years old. I hated reading when I was little .. more..

Writing