Seduction

Seduction

A Story by Chelsea M

Candice Luster’s a very outspoken girl.

One very dark night she was alone, her parents left to a party at their local bar.

Standing in front of the mirror, her body was possessed by her addictions.

 The reflection showed nothing but regret and lust covered by the partial body paint all over her pelvis.

The water flowing violently makes her feel as if she were not alone.

Her temporary consort strode into the room and started caressing her body.

His phone rang; it was his wife asking where he was.

She always knew he had a wife.

Soon after he left she was up to her chest in the water that she hoped would wash away her sins.

 However, it only made her feel as if her body wasn’t hers as if it belonged to the men she would love and leave, as if nothing would make her feel comfortable in her own skin. Candice sat up as the water drifted down her body where his rough hands had explored incessantly the hour before…

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she re-lived the every touch on the body she had never been proud enough to call hers.

© 2011 Chelsea M


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

very sad, but well written.. mistrust is a beeitch isnt it.. sorry if this happened to you... but then, its happened to most of us.. we're a vulnerable lot arent we..

i enjoyed this, great job.
:)


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 8, 2011
Last Updated on April 8, 2011

Author

Chelsea M
Chelsea M

prineville, OR



About
chelsea is the name :) , im 18 years old. i have allot on my mind. i write what i feel but i feel what i write, i have a passion for writing and create poems in my head that never make it on paper..... more..

Writing
Barricade Barricade

A Poem by Chelsea M


Bliss :) Bliss :)

A Poem by Chelsea M