Sorry

Sorry

A Poem by Cherry Lai^_^♥~~
"

Take I look at it!!!

"

Sorry is a word

That you say to others.

You feel sad

When you say it.

 

Sorry can mean

Many things.

Love,friendship

Or maybe family.

 

You say sorry

When you are sad.

I feel sorry to

The world that we live.

 

Our world has

Been polluted.

Please protect our

World beyond us. 

© 2011 Cherry Lai^_^♥~~


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The only way to protect our world is to say sorry, as you said. Love is the means and the ends in all things. Good write. Keep on teaching people the practical ways of life. Looove it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Children is always the most selfish people on the whole universe. They'll never know how much their parents spent on them, they'll never know how many time their teachers spent on them, they'll never know how many smile and tears their friends spent on them... And sorry means nothing at all. Nothing. You can't fill up the love and time they spent on you, these are priceless, these are wordless. No matter how many times you apologize, that's no way to refill or reply them. Our world is really damping down on the other side of the spectrum, agree with you too, please help our world, and bulid a bright future for all the people.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love means never having to say you're sorry. (Love Story)
Yes, the polluters have much to apologize for. Trouble is, no one seems to want to take that giant leap into sustainable living. Maybe when it's too late...

Good poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 16, 2011
Last Updated on June 16, 2011

Author

Cherry Lai^_^♥~~
Cherry Lai^_^♥~~

Hong Kong, China



About
Please click" send friend request" if you want to be friends with me. Of course only you really want to be friends with me. Hi,everyone!I'm 11 years old,I don't think I need to say my name,.. more..

Writing