chapter two

chapter two

A Chapter by Queen of Sin
"

Morgan and Adam learn a little bit about each other this chapter

"
   Adam runs into the elevator with Morgan in his arms. He quickly pulls out his phone and dialed a number. He prayed that his friend picked up.
   "Hello?"
   "Hey Billy it's me Adam. Listen, I need you to come to my apartment now! I have a girl that's bleeding to death right now from stab wounds. Bring a stitch kit and IV stuff, she needs fluid."
   "Okay I'll be right over!" Billy said and hung up.
   Adam brings Morgan into his apartment and lays her down on his bed. He gets some towels and ties them on her wounds to stop the bleeding. She appears to be getting paler and Adam starts to worry. Then Billy shows up with all his supplies.
   "Oh thank god your here she's in my room," Adam says.
   "How much blood do you think she's lost?" Billy asks quizically.
   "I have no idea. She's getting paler though," Adam says worriedly.
   Billy stitches her up then puts the IV in her arm. He puts a blood bag on the IV stand. He turns to Adam with a sad look on his face.
   "She lost a lot of blood but this blood bag should help restore her blood a little. I'll be back in an hour to put a regular IV into her arm."
   "Okay I really owe you one Billy," Adam says with gratitude.
   "No need to owe me anything. I'm a doctor this is what I'm trained to do."
   "Okay see you in an hour," Adam says shaking Billy's hand.
   Adam checks up on Morgan one last time. He goes into the kitchen and grabs something to eat. He can't help thinking that some guy will miss Morgan if she dies. An hour later, Billy shows up and fixes Morgan with a new IV.

   Morgan wakes with a start. She looks around the room and gets really confused. 'Where the hell am I?' she thought to herself. She tries to get up but feels a huge pain shoot through her body. She lays back down and feels along her body to find the source of the pain. Her hands come across her wounds and she feels stitches.
   'What the hell happened to me?!' she thought with fear. All she could remember was laying on the ground bleeding and seeing Adam fight off some guy. She had her eyes closed to concentrate on her memories when her eyes flew open. 'What happened to Adam!?' she thought frantically.
   Just then the door opened and Adam and a strange man walk in. They both look at her and Adam smiles.
   "Oh good your awake," the strange man says. "My name's Billy, I'm a doctor and I've been taking care of you the last few days."
   Morgan sighed with relief at the fact that a doctor had been caring for her. She smiles at Adam relieved that he's okay too. She tries to talk but it takes her a minute to find her voice.
   "Thank you doctor for taking care of me," she says gratefully.
   "No problem. It's the least I can do for a pretty woman such as yourself," Billy says with a smile.
   "Haha thank you Billy," she says laughing.

   Adam watches Billy flirt with Morgan, He can't help feeling a little jealous about it. He glares at Billy but remains quiet. When Billy is getting ready to leave, he turns to Adam with a smirk.
   "I saw you glaring at me when I was flirting with her."
   "I don't know what your talking about," Adam says innocently.
   "You like her and you know it," Billy smiles and pats Adam's back. "Don't worry your secret's safe with me." With a smile Billy left the apartment.
   Adam sighs and shakes his head. He gets a glass of water ad brings it in to Morgan. He watches her gulp it down greedily and then sets the cup down.
   "What happened to me?" Morgan asks.
   "Well, you went out to your car and some guy attacked you. You suffered from multiple stab wounds. I fought off the guy and brought you here," Adam explains.
   "Well thank you for saving my life Adam," Morgan says.
   "No problem Morgan. I wasn't just going to leave you there to die."

   Morgan stares up at Adam. Her thoughts are all jumbled up and her head is filled with questions about the sexy man sitting next to her. She was extremely grateful that he saved her life and she felt like she owed him now.
   "So do you have a girlfriend that will be showing up and flipping out because I'm here?" she asks with curiosity.
   "Nope. I'm a single man. Do you have a boyfriend that will be worried about you?" Adam asks.
   "No most of the guys I meet would rather have my friend Kimberly," she says with sadness.
   "Oh I'm sorry to hear that."
   "It's fine. I'm used to it," she says.
   Morgan was suddenly very happy but she couldn't figure out why. She suspected it had something to do with the fact that Adam was single. She had so many questions to ask. She decided to ask them.
   "So if you don't mind me asking, did you have a bad childhood or a good one?" she asked.
   "My childhood was bad. I was poor and was always picked on. My only friend was my friend Chris and my mother was always working," Adam says.
   "Oh I'm sorry to hear that," she says.
   "It's okay, I'm doing very well now as you can see. What about your childhood?"
   "Mine was bad too. We were poor but I had a few friends ad I wasn't picked on. My father abused and molested me though. I never told my mother because he made her so happy," she said.
   "I'm so sorry," Adam says.

   Adam watches Morgan curiously. He couldn't imagine why such a beautiful woman would have a horrible childhood. He watched Morgan yawn and smiled. He suggested she go to sleep and she happily agreed with him. Adam smiles and walks out of the room anxious to know more about Morgan.

   Morgan watches him walk out of the room. She settles down under the blankets and starts to drift off to sleep. She falls asleep with a smile on her face and wondering what else she can learn about Adam.


© 2012 Queen of Sin


Author's Note

Queen of Sin
I worked really hard on this chapter and I think it's pretty good. It probably needs a little more work but other than that I love it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on May 12, 2012
Last Updated on May 12, 2012


Author

Queen of Sin
Queen of Sin

Winslow, ME



About
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cheyanne and I'm 20. I spend most of my time reading. Its been so long since ive written anything and my life feels empty without it. I love walks on the beach.. more..

Writing