bitter.

bitter.

A Story by cheyenne s garcia
"

from my heart.

"
I sit by candle light.
hoping to catch a break...
i whisper sweet nothings into the night, hoping they come back and haunt me. 
i am not alone, for my friends are the echoes in the forest, i taste sweet butter and a loaf just for me.
just me and my candle.
waiting
patiently. 

© 2022 cheyenne s garcia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You still have haunting echoes in the forest to shroud you in comfort; wait for them while you eat your sweet butter and a loaf and the warmth of a candle to sooth you spirit.
Lovely,
Best, B.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That the speaker is waiting for something indicates the current situation is not the preferred one. My guess is that a phone call would cause a sigh of relief.

Posted 2 Years Ago


A story well stated, and well written with meanings clear. Nice work!

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I enjoyed the poem dear Cheyenne and I liked the story in the poetry. You allowed the reader to understand your journey. Thank you for sharing the amazing poetry and your thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 25, 2022
Last Updated on June 18, 2022

Author

cheyenne s garcia
cheyenne s garcia

San Jose, CA



About
Still finding my way, i long to be beautiful. i aspire to be near deep dwelling stories of friends old and new. i am passionate about myself firstly by being present. i enjoy the ocean collecting rock.. more..

Writing