Childish Games

Childish Games

A Story by Chloe
"

Best friends love for one another comes out with a little whiskey and a hand-roaming game.

"

It was the night we actually got to hang out. Just him and I, no other friends, no one nagging us, we had our privacy. For him, this must have looked like any old hanging-out-with-my-best-friend kind of night, but to me, it was what I had been waiting for. For as long as I have known him, my only intentions were to kiss the hell out of his lips and for him to call me his. However, this was always just a distant dream, and the more he called me a friend, the more I knew it was getting farther from me. When I drove to his house, I double checked my make up, everything seemed on point. My lips looked plump and sweet and my eyes glowed a golden brown. Time check: 5:00 pm sharp, the time he had told me to come over so we could hang out. I stepped out of my car, the warm summer breeze blowing through my hair and along my visible belly button. I had put a lot of work into perfecting this outfit without looking like I was trying too hard. I went with a simple floral crop top that cut just above my belly button and acid washed high waisted shorts. My hair was straightened and I was sure to wear your favorite perfume, the one he said made me smell “heavenly”. I walked up to his front door, shoeing away any nerves that ran free. I could not give away the fact that I was more excited to be alone with him than he probably was to see me. I rang his doorbell, looking at my phone between the pause, something I always did, and at last, he opened the door, leaving only a glass door between us.

He smiled his perfect smile, held open the door and ushered me in. His house smelled just as it always did, sweet from cooking and comfy like a home. Anytime we all hung out, I pressed him to have all our friends come over his house. Of course, my house was an option, but the homeliness of his house allured me so much, that I preferred it over my own. When I was completely in, he shut the door and I slipped off my flip flops beside the other various pairs of shoes lying there. “You smell heavenly.” He tells me, with that perfect smirk he has perfected. It was what I was looking for. I heard no one but the sound of his dog trotting over to me, looking happy and peaceful. I bent down to pet her head and give her a kiss, getting up to see he had already made his way to the living room. I followed to the sound of some music playing and ended up on the cushion of the couch. He sat there skimming through one of his playlists for a song choice, picking a mellow track from Ed Sheeran, a favorite of mine that he could tolerate. I brought my knees up to my chest and watched him smile at me, his eyes bright and colorful, as they always were. “So, what is the plan today?” I asked him, staring right into his eyes. He seemed a little unsure and replied with a simple I don’t know. I looked around and noticed that it was just us two in the house.

“My parents aren't home, they went to my aunts an hour away, won’t be home till 11. But, they like you, so they said stay till then if you want.” He said to me, returning the favor of staring into my eyes. I nodded at this and tried to come up with something to do, something that could get me close to him. A movie? Listening to music? A game? Hmm, a game I thought again. If we could get some alcohol into our systems, a game could be really fun. I smiled what came off as a devious smile, causing him to c**k his head in confusion.

“What about a game?” I suggested. He didn't reply immediately, just gave me a look that meant he wanted me to elaborate. “What if we play a childish game, one that kids do now that we did once too. Not a board game, but more of a people game. And to add to it, we could drink to make it more fun.” He smiled at the fact that alcohol would be included but then confusion came over his face.

“You mean, play a non-board game that we would play with friends when we were younger, that all the kids still do, like seven minutes in heaven kind of game?” He asked me. In fact, that is exactly what I thought of. I nodded.

“Yes kind of, but not exactly that.” When I said this, his face dropped a little, as if he wanted to do that, but it would not be seven minutes in heaven, realistically, it would be us sitting on his couch making out. “A game like that though.” I said, which gave him a rush of hope. He ran up stairs without a word and game down promptly with a bottle of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey, the strong stuff. I smiled and clapped, giving him the signal that yes this needs to happen. He open the bottle and took a long sip and then handed it to me. I took a big sip, tasting the burn it gave me, but loving the aftertaste of what tasted like Big Red gum. After I took my drink, he smiled at me. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

“How about we play Are You Nervous? or what others call Red light, Yellow Light, Green Light?” Ah, I instantly thought, the classic game that let someone roam their hands all over your body till you were nervous and then they would have to stop. I smiled at him and nodded, grabbing the bottle from his hands and taking another long swig. “Alright you drinker, before we play lets get some pizza and then we can.” Once he said those words, although I could go for some cheesy heaven, I became bummed, craving the idea of his hands along my body or vice versus.

He ordered the pizza and after 40 minutes of complete agony that was filled with music, laughing, and more whiskey, it arrived. He ran off the couch, paid the man and gave him a $10 tip and ran back with the pie in his hands. He made a trumpet like sound and presented me with the holiness of all greasy foods. I opened the box and dug right in, savoring the taste of warm marinara sauce and cheese, topped off with crust and a cinnamon flavoring. All the flavors piled together and created sex within my mouth. After my second slice and his fourth, I was stuffed. I washed away the taste of pizza with a helping of Fireball and handed him the bottle, which he gladly took. After the time I had been there and the bottle was open, it was nearly halfway gone along with the pizza and my clarity. But, no matter how tipsy I began to feel, I put the box in the kitchen and stepped into the living room reminding my tipsy best friend of our game.

It was now 6:30 pm and we sat across from one another, laughing and listening to what songs came on, acting like horny middle schoolers and set off to play the game. I was told to go first, which was fine by me, and I began off easy. I started at his knee cap, green light he said, giving me the right to continue. To his lower thigh, green light. His middle thigh, green light. I made my way for his upper thigh, waiting for him to say green light, but instead, he said red light, meaning I was to go no further and stop. I gave a confused look, wondering how he could even be nervous when I had not even touched the top of his shorts, but he smiled and seductively said, “It’s my turn now.” I smiled and blushed, seeing why he had cut my roaming short, to give him the benefit of making me tingle first. He started on the same route I did, and every answer of my was a confident green light. When he made it to my upper thigh, I said without hesitation, green light. He smirked and instead of going right to my hem, he pasted it to roam his fingers along my visible midriff, once again, it was a green light from me. His moves from there were nothing to get hot over, and were easy green lights. Until, he stopped using his hands as his sensory leaders and moved his lips to my earlobe.

My initial thought was green light, but what came out was a airy response, which he took as a green light. He moved his lips down to the top of my neck, green light. The alcohol roaming my veins took these green lights and went right to my head, giving me a fuzzy and warm feeling all over. His lips went to my shoulder blade, he kissed it slowly, awaiting me to give him another one of my breathy green lights. When I signaled him to go, he put his lips to my collarbones, mere inches from my chest, which throbbed with the beating of my heart. Green light. He swiftly moved his lips to my jawline, softly biting it and kissing it, green light, please. He pressed his soft lips to my cheek and I could feel the pricking of his stubble, green light green light! He held his lips on my skin closest to my lips, waiting for me to finally tease him and say red light, but I couldn't. Even though me flirting would have been a predicted move of mine, I confidently whispered into his ear, “green. light”.

He retracted his lips from my face and looked at my eyes, he smirked and I could tell he knew exactly why I did not stop him. The temperature between us rose and my want for him spiked. “Go on, I am not nervous yet.” I said to him in the best seductive voice I could, while having him smirk at me. He came close to my face, centimeters from my lips, allowing me to smell the cinnamon on his breath. I did not want to press my lips first onto his, but let him be the one to make the move. As his lips lingered in front of mine, I managed to get out the words, in the most alluring way possible, “Are you nervous yet?”, articulating the ‘yet’. As soon as I finished the sentence, his lips crashed onto mine. The warmness of his breath and the hotness of the whiskey intensified as we kissed, burning my throat but made me want more. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and pull him as humanly possible to me. Then, I felt him gently pick me up and place me on his lap, not breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist and continued to kiss. The kiss had traces of lust, love, intoxication, and desire slabbed all over it. His hands roamed their way along my back and to the top of my shorts, always coming back to my shoulder blades and back. I continued to wrap my hands around him, occasionally grabbing at his short hair and still pulled him into me. Our kiss went from perfect lip-locks to sloppy tongue fights in a matter of minutes. This was what I wanted all along, and I wanted to get past all the love and lust I felt towards him. Whether it was the alcohol or not for him, he was always the one to deepen the kiss and roam his hands close to places that would tease me the most, but he’d quickly withdrawn them.

15 minutes of hot and cinnamon kisses later, we broke free, catching all the breath we could not take while continuing to be conjoined by the lips. I placed my forehead onto his, looking down into his eyes due to the height of me on his lap. The colors changed along his pupils and he held me tighter. “I have waited to kiss you since I knew you. But, I always thought you just wanted to be friends, sticking me in the friend zone again.” He breathed to me, still a little out of breath. I wrapped my hands around his neck and gently kissed his lips this time. I had never thought about my actions seeming like I was friend zoning him, I just assumed he friend zoned me all the time.

“I never meant to friend zone you, and I doubt you wanted to kiss me more than I wanted to kiss you.” I nearly whispered to him. He smiled and kissed me softly, then after he pulled me closer to him and gave me a hug. I know he is my best friend, but maybe that was the reason why I began to slowly fall in love with him. We knew so much about one another and I knew he would be there for me whenever I called, making him the perfect boyfriend, but I assumed he did not feel the same. Seeing that he does now, only makes my love for him grow stronger. After we hugged for sometime, we pulled away, and I was put to my feet by him and lead upstairs to his room. I slipped into his bed, as I always did when we first became best friends, when I would fall asleep and he would take a nap on the floor. Now, we both laid facing one another in his bed, comforted by each others breathing and no longer fighting the urge to break through a friend-zone-barrier that actually did not exist. For the rest of the night, him and I cuddled, talked about where we would go from here, kissed a few times, but that was all. We did not need to release ourselves from the want of making love. No, because we cherish love. And, if we want to make this relationship work, one that we both felt was strong enough to withstand any force, we would have to exhibit the love that we hid away for one another. And I was OK with that. Because I in fact do love him, because he is my other half. He is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. And to think, all our emotions came out through a simple, childish game.

© 2014 Chloe


Author's Note

Chloe
I hope you enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

481 Views
Added on November 2, 2014
Last Updated on November 2, 2014
Tags: love, lust, whiskey, alcohol, teenager love, teens, young love

Author

Chloe
Chloe

About
I am Chloe! I love writing, cats, coffee, music, tea, chocolate, stories, adventure, friends, the mystery of humans, and anything else. I am a high school student. NOTE: Some of my work may or may n.. more..

Writing
Mr. Mittens Mr. Mittens

A Stage Play by Chloe


Besides You Besides You

A Story by Chloe