Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Preface

Preface

A Chapter by Claire Louise

“Power isn’t given to you, you have to take it” " Beyoncé

 

Preface

 

High school is going to be fabulous.  I feel it in my bones.  A big new school filled with new faces, most of which I’ve never seen before.  All I want is a new start, to completely refresh my life. 

Middle school sucked.  Well, I guess those are the awkward years.  I had acne and crazy hair, which knotted the second I stepped outside of the door.  My school was tiny and filled with total b*****s.  Even some of my friends were nasty, so obviously I was short-tempered and snappy back to them.  All I ever wanted in middle school was power.  I wanted girls to look up to me and want to be my best friend.  And I wanted all the guys to want to date me, but of course that never actually happened.  I had loser friends and kept my distance from most guys.

This is why high school has to be completely different.  I need hot friends and hot guys.  I need to be the queen bee of this school.  Is that too much to ask?  People always tell me that I don’t need to rule over people and as long as I’m nice and friendly I will get what I want.  That is complete bullshit.  “Power isn’t given to you, you have to take it,” Beyoncé once said.  I totally agree I cannot wait for the power and leadership to just plop into my lap.  I’m going to take it immediately.



© 2014 Claire Louise


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on June 24, 2014
Last Updated on June 24, 2014


Author

Claire Louise
Claire Louise

Phoenix, AZ



Writing
Alice Alice

A Chapter by Claire Louise