Post Bucket List

Post Bucket List

A Story by Clif
"

Things I want to do after I die.

"

       After I pass from this world, I want to be buried with my electric guitar, so I can to jam in the afterworld.

                                  

       I want to come back and haunt a location and scare some people. That’s what ghosts do. Although I think it might be some bad karma to frighten human beings.

  

       I wish to read my Akashic record, a listing of my past lives, the story of my “old soul”.

                           

       I want to do some automatic writing on the Interweb.

I call it “phantasmal authorship”, another kind of ghost writer. I wish to update and create articles through a computer on some web pages, after I have left this life.

       I could communicate with the living by electronic voice phenomena, through white noise.                 

                                  

       I would wish to reincarnate into a Bigfoot creature and scare some people. (MBK, more bad karma). Become a part of nature and the wilderness.

Or come back as a Pleiadian alien. Fly in a beam ship. I hope to transverse through other dimensional portals and transport to other planets and other planes of existence. Who needs to see the world, if you can ascend to the spiritual universe.

       I wonder if you get to watch your favorite sports in Nirvana? After all, without football it wouldn’t be heaven.   


       I want to go into the light and see my family again that have passed before. And become oneness with the universal consciousness. When you are into metaphysics and believe in the paranormal, almost anything is possible.


© 2024 Clif


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 24, 2023
Last Updated on April 2, 2024
Tags: Paranormal, metaphysics

Author

Clif
Clif

MD



About
These are legacy articles. I am using other websites to post my writing. more..

Writing
Irish Folklore Irish Folklore

A Story by Clif