Chapter One:Just a Dream

Chapter One:Just a Dream

A Chapter by clocow123
"

Monica has the first dream on a Friday night after meeting Tyler Drancourt, her first real crush in high school. The series of dreams starts in PonyLand, where Monica meets 8 magic ponies.

"

Chapter One:Just a Dream

     I tossed in my covers, struggling on the subject of sleep. It was midnight on a Friday night, and I was wide awake. After all, I met my first real high school crush today. Tyler Drancourt, the blondie with flippy skater hair, color changing eyes, who was tall and warm and skinny. Not to mention sporty and crazy. I drooled a little thinking about him. I lay my head down on my ancient monkey pillow and tried desperately to sleep.

     A grassy hill creeped closer to me and I realized I was falling. I opened my mouth to scream, but I had already fallen and felt no pain.

      "That's odd." I mention to myself. "Where am I?" as soon as I say that, a little pony about three feet tall trotted up to me.

     "Hello, visitor. Welcome to PonyLand!" she says cheerfully. "My names Rainbow Rocket. Who are you?"

     "I'm Monica. Do I need a fancy weather attachment to my name?" I ask. Rainbow Rocket laughs.

     "Nah. But let me introduce you to everyone else. You may be here awhile." I nod and follow Rainbow Rocket. She leads me to an open field with pink grass. Ponies in every color are playing in the pink field. There's eight, if you count Rainbow Rocket. Rainbow Rocket is every color of the rainbow-name being self explanitory. Her tail was red, indigo, and yellow. Her mane was orange, purple, and blue. Her hooves were green. And she was a bright white.

     "Hey everyone! Come meet our guest!" The other ponies stopped what they were doing and dashed over to me.

     "Hi!" they giggled in unison.

     "Hey guys. I'm Monica. Who are you?"

     "I'm Smiley Dash." the red one says. On her right back leg, a smiley face is imprinted.

     "I'm Marigold." the orange one says. She has a little flower on her leg.

     "I'm Lightning Shine." the yellow one says. She has a lightning bolt as her emblem.

     "I'm Princess Celeste." the green one says. She's the most elegant. She has a crown on her right leg.

     "I'm Harmony." the blue one says. She has a globe with people holding hands around it on her body.

     "I'm Ocean Wave." the indigo one says. She has an ocean wave on her leg(gee, I wonder why...).

     "I'm Violet Twinkle." the purple one says. She has a star as her logo. Rainbow Rocket grins at me.

     "And you know me, Monica." she says. "Everyone! This is Monica."

     "Hi Monica!" they all yell. I wave. Princess Celeste comes up to me with a wand. She waves it and my golden hair becomes bright highlighter yellow, I'm dark black, and I have a highlighter yellow tail and hooves. I'm a PONY.

     "Ooh!" says Ocean Wave. "Let's call her Bumblebee." Rainbow Rocket laughs and nods.

     "Hey Bumblebee! Play with us!" Violet Twinkle and Lightning Shine yell to me. I run over. Why not?



© 2011 clocow123


Author's Note

clocow123
Is this too babyish for teens? It'll become more mature(not THAT mature) as I go along.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on January 29, 2011
Last Updated on January 29, 2011


Author

clocow123
clocow123

Preferably Kept Unsaid, NH



About
I love to write about teens and issues they're going through because I understand and I aspire to help people who have similar problems to the ones I write about. I like adding fantasy to my stories l.. more..

Writing
BAN-Chapter Uno BAN-Chapter Uno

A Chapter by clocow123