BAS-Chapter Tres

BAS-Chapter Tres

A Chapter by clocow123
"

just another chapter in me and hannahs fabulous story. the odd numbered chapters are mine, the even numbered chapters are hannahs. thanks yous for reading! love chloe

"

Chapter Three:

        The wind blows through my auburn hair. It swiftly flows around angelically as I recover from that awful dream. Blake, if this had really happened, would be so stressed out. He really is like a big brother to me.

        I look around Lowell Street as I wander through the paved roads. I'm walking through white trash nation-it's so dingy, and worn down. So many welfare people, crackheads, and sickos.

        I see Blake over at his store. I hate when he takes the night shift-I get so worked up Belldonn's will get robbed. The Cumberland Farms across the street gets robbed frequently. It's so sad-people always end up getting shot or hurt or terrified. Always terrified. The other stuff is just bonuses.

        Looking everywhere, I notice a baby bird and its mother asleep in the nest. I look and wish my mother was still living in my nest-err, house. Well, not really because I truly and honestly hate her with a passion, but if I didn't, I'd wish she was still around.

        Blake is locking up Belldonn's when I walk up Maple. Everyone's always afraid of crime around here at night. I'm pretty fearless nowadays. My fears just vanished.

        "Hey Courtney," says Blake sweetly. "What are you doing roaming around town this late?" asks Blake, teasingly.

        "Ah, nothing. Just kindof bored of home-needing a break." it's still sweaty, humid, and uncomfortable in my house-no fans could possibly work.

        "You know, Jessi's home tonight if you wanted to crash over with us and our mum," he offers. He knows his sister is like my sister. Jessica is my life. Without my brother-sister combo goin' on, I'd be left in the dust.

        "Alright. No one's home to tell me no-it shouldn't be a problem." I walk side by side to his house-one of the only nice homes in the neighborhood.

        When Blake unlocks the door, Jessica's sitting on the couch watching Comedy Central Presents. She turns and sees me smiling.

        "Courtney! You're here!" she says happily, running to my side and embracing me until I can't breathe. "I'm so glad you're here! There's water in the fridge and the AC's blasting-this joint should be chilly and comfortable in no time."  



© 2011 clocow123


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on May 28, 2011
Last Updated on May 28, 2011


Author

clocow123
clocow123

Preferably Kept Unsaid, NH



About
I love to write about teens and issues they're going through because I understand and I aspire to help people who have similar problems to the ones I write about. I like adding fantasy to my stories l.. more..

Writing
BAN-Chapter Uno BAN-Chapter Uno

A Chapter by clocow123