12 Hundred

12 Hundred

A Chapter by ClockWork GRIMM

We can lie and say this was all handed down to us. Say that we can't be expected to break through and learn to forget the sins our parents passed on to us. Our medications and excuses that used to be valid. Or is it the fear of nobody watching that's keeping us down from what we could be? This stagnancy is what's slowly killing us. To be stagnant in a world of blurs.

So, to overcome our fears, we reclassify ourselves into what shelf we think we want to be in. But whenever the world gets too easy, we always destroy ourselves. And then our parents say that it was because of the Muslims, Jews, N*****s, etc... Trying to say that those people aren't even of the same species as the new wealthy nobility of Suburbia and their $100,000 suits

But whenever this occurs, or we let it occur, we slowly break ourselves. Because, sad to say, we aren't different races like most would say... We are all one species. To say you're different that any other man is to say that you are a higher species of life-form. You aren't. We're way too alone to fight amongst ourselves over stupid issues like skin color, dust on the ground, or old books written by superstitious old fools. 

Let's get one thing straight. You WILL only live ONCE... For arguments sake, pretend for a second that you're wrong, and there isn't any afterlife after all. That when you die, you cease to care, think, want, and exist. Wouldn't you look at yourself for the fool you were, for wasting this only life on the word of people whom used to think the world was flat, and that we were all beautiful little snowflakes protected by God and his Angels.

Look at every major thing you've done in your life... Tell me one thing, that you didn't work hard to do, that God did for you. For example, if a piano player was the best in the world, it would be an insult to the years of HARD WORK, PRACTICE, AND DETERMINATION to teach herself piano if you told her that "God gave her an amazing gift". 

God didn't do it. 

I sat for hours practicing.
Never giving up.
Teaching myself.

Most religious people are okay with living a s****y life because they are certain that there will be another one that they will be able to enjoy to the fullest. That mirage is called heaven.

So, do you still want to be ignorantly blind?

If so...

You.....

...You whom are reading this... 


WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF US ALL


© 2012 ClockWork GRIMM


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on August 16, 2012
Last Updated on August 16, 2012


Author

ClockWork GRIMM
ClockWork GRIMM

alto pass, IL



About
I'm a writer by the name of GRIMM and have been a screenwriter, Author, as well as Painter and etc... I use a pseudonym because I have had troubles with people whom were offended by my stories and wor.. more..

Writing