Chapter 3: Cassie

Chapter 3: Cassie

A Chapter by Camelle

I'm not in the mood to go to school, people will talk about the coming holidays and I will be completely out of place. Deep breathes. I have no choice, exams starts next week.


Too early for class, I headed to the cafeteria, I didn't eat breakfast at home.


"Hey Cassie you look tired", the girl from the counter said.


"I wasn't able to sleep right, I was studying." I lied about the studying part, I just can't sleep because I'm thinking what to do on holidays I can spend my allowance somewhere, though.


"Oh right, here's a bonus chocolate for you" she handed me my order, clubhouse sandwich, coffee and a bar of Cadbury chocolate, she knows my favorite now. I’ll take this as a lucky day maybe.


"Thank you!" I smiled, I like her.


Not so long, the school bell rang indicating that it's time for the first period, I hurried, I ran carrying my bag and I wasn’t looking because I’m zipping my backpack when I bumped into someone and the books on my arms fell. "Darn Cassie, you're clumsy again!" I speak to myself.


I'm about to pick up my things but someone already picked it up, I look straight at the guy in front of me. When he looked up, I don't know what to say, his blue eyes are looking right at me, like he can see through me and his smile gave butterflies in my stomach. "Uh, thanks!" I managed to say. I tried to hide my nervousness and smiled at him. Well, that's really unexpected I'm sure I have the ugliest smile in the world right now.


"No worries, sorry for that, I wasn't looking". He said, honesty in his eyes but then it was my fault too. Gawd. He's so cute! I was starting to notice his muscular arms when Mitch called me. "Cass! Come on! You'll be late".


Right. I want to punch him for interrupting me with this perfect moment. "Uh, thanks again, besides it was my fault I was running, got to go I'll be late" this time I smiled at him.


I hurried to Mitch who is waiting for me “Hey you! Who was that guy?” he asked


“I don’t know I bumped into him I was running again,” I explained.


“That explains it! You always run, don’t do that” he punched me lightly in my arm.


“Oh stop it. I didn’t mean to bump into him it just happens. Come on! We’re late.” I opened the classroom door and look for an available seat which is of course, at the back row.



© 2016 Camelle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on March 28, 2016
Last Updated on March 28, 2016


Author

Camelle
Camelle

Pasay City, NCR, Philippines



About
I'm a book lover and blogger. I do review books and post it on my blog Home of a Book Lover. more..

Writing
Without You Without You

A Poem by Camelle


Chapter 1: Cassie Chapter 1: Cassie

A Chapter by Camelle


Chapter 2: Joshua Chapter 2: Joshua

A Chapter by Camelle