Wonderful Life

Wonderful Life

A Story by DingDong
"

Lets share positivity and optimism to make the world and everyone living it have a Wonderful Life everyday.

"

“ Wonderful life ”                                                                                                        What is it about life that bring us joy and happiness? I’m sure all those people reading this have their own perspective or an idea about what truly brings them happiness. I’m talking about that heart-warming long lasting happiness and not the mere ones that last almost about a few seconds. The happiness that shows you there’s so much more to life than what we’re doing at this very moment. I’m a younger amateur writer so I might not have experienced it all yet but I’ve got my opinions just like everyone else on the face of the earth which are mainly based on the things we’ve experienced throughout our lives. For instance, the very first moment you fall in love with someone, or accomplishing success in studies, overcoming an obstacle you may have thought you could never beat or maybe just merely a simple task like when a student completes his homework. This are all cases where readers have experienced happiness, some more than others in life. I can tell you from personal experience that those short moments of happiness are much appreciated from time to time but it brings downfall as we realized towards the end of those moments that it was merely momentarily and nothing can extend that moment. It’s up to us to live our lives to the fullest by make every moment count and filling it with uttermost joy and happiness. Yeah it is true that there’s a lot of badness in the world when compared to goodness but we’re meant to make the best of it. Trust me when I say success never comes easy and success accomplished through sweat and tears makes it a much more sweeter victory in life. Pushing away the badness and negative influences that surround us may be hard and make us different from others surrounding us but that’s what makes us special in our own way. We view the world in our own perspective and make it the best version of what we think it could be. Fill your minds and thoughts with optimism and happiness, that could really affect the way a person views the world in his daily routine. What I’m trying to point out here is that the world is filled with enough negativity and evilness to bring the earth down to ashes, so it is up to us few special people out there to save mankind from themselves. Share your positivity with the world and bring your optimism to difficult situations. I share the thought that just came to your mind, it is true that you’ll get shun out for your positivity and optimism but what matters the most is your willingness to not give up. Let’s all try to make the world a better place for us and for our children to come. Spread positivity and let us make the world a wonderful life for everyone to  experience.

© 2017 DingDong


Author's Note

DingDong
What do you think? Can we make the world a better place for all of us to inhabit happily>?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on May 12, 2017
Last Updated on May 12, 2017
Tags: Postivity, optimism, world, earth, mankind, wonderful life

Author

DingDong
DingDong

Shah Alam, Selangor , Malaysia



Writing
Happiness Happiness

A Story by DingDong


Dawn of Death Dawn of Death

A Chapter by DingDong