The First Fall Is Always The Hardest

The First Fall Is Always The Hardest

A Story by DingDong

“The first fall is always the hardest”

It was a cool misty morning and the morning dew glassed on the grass of the well-kept school field. Common as it rained all night long and lead the thought it was going to aura for the day. But little did a common boy in the states of California know that his life was about to be forever changed and that he was about to set off on the journey of his life filled with both happiness and sadness. The day started as if it was any other ordinary day for a young kid on his routine schooling life. He got up like clockwork, robotically carried out his morning routine and experiences the daily anxiety about how the days gonna be as if it was his first day of school. Tim was simple kid with a simple life, it’ll be easy to say that Tim kept his life simple which included his family and school as a priority. Tim’s main priority in life was to keep his parents proud and always be on the bright side of their thoughts. Tim was an academic focused student which meant sports, girls and parties were never gonna be part of his life. Even in his high school years now, the thoughts of those exciting aspects in his life has never been given a second thought. Little did Timothy know that his life was about to be forever changed. The school bell rang and class was in session. Out of the bloom, the headmaster made his presence known to me and my classmates. Along behind him was a figure that caught everyone’s attention. Timothy who was so fixated on his daily routine did not pay any attention to what was going on at the moment and carried on his own studying. Timothy was knocked out his studying gaze when the figure asked him if the seat behind him was vacant. As he looked up to answer the figure in front of him, his heartbeat increased and time felt like it came to a complete halt as he dazed at the beauty of the figure in front of him. A warm feeling filled his heart and a smile arose from deep within, he had goosebumps all over and stuttered for words to the young beauty’s mere simple question. He was lost for words and not all the A’s in his academics could help at that moment. As he gulped down his lost for words, the beautiful girl introduced herself to Timothy and all that he could offer in return was a mere smile in his complete paralyzed state upon gazing at the beauty of what appeared to be love at first sight. Well I’m sure you’re all thinking its totally normal for a nerdy kid like Timothy to fall for the beauty of the class but to him this was different. At that very moment, Timothy’s mind ran off to multiple places as he was dreaming about the girl who sat right behind him and fantasizing of all the possible scenarios that involved him being together with the girl. What you ask was young Timothy fantasizing about, well that’s kinda obvious. All mankind have already been prepared with the mind set of love throught various love stories, dramas and television series that give us the impression that the guy’s always appear on a knight and shining armor to the rescue the girl of his dreams. To the Timothy the only thing occupying his mind the whole day and at that very moment was the beautiful girl sitted just a few feet behind him. Many of you might be thinking why doesn’t Tim just turn around and greet the girl but most of you know the feeling that you’re afraid to make a complete fool in front of the what could be the girl of your dreams. Trust me all girl readers, this is a common frustrating problem many boys face even though we don’t show it out. As we all know the only impression that counts is the first one you make. In my opinion, Timothy’s first impression was the greatest of them all but there’s space for improvement. What do you think will happen next? Will it turn out as just another high school love story or is this one of those rare cases where true love actually prevails. Stick around to find out but truth be told even I haven’t made it that far in life yet to move on. So bare with me and stick around for my next chapter and subscribe to my page. Much appreciated mate.

 

© 2017 DingDong


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
-
Please continue. Your writing is amazing.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 12, 2017
Last Updated on May 12, 2017
Tags: love, girls, boys, school, heart-warming, heartbreak

Author

DingDong
DingDong

Shah Alam, Selangor , Malaysia



Writing
Happiness Happiness

A Story by DingDong


Dawn of Death Dawn of Death

A Chapter by DingDong