Happiness

Happiness

A Story by DingDong
"

Let's ask ourselves what's the true meaning of happiness.

"
Ever thought about what happiness really mean. I think alot about it. Like what can truly make someone happy and last happy Happiness is but a temporary moment in one's life that a person thinks they've achieved something or they are at peace wid a situation. My friend once said and I quote her words " Happiness is;
when you don't feel good all the time
When you finally separate urself from people who you called friends but only to realise them spreading negativity and not realising the fact that humans make mistakes as well". Humans believe they need something or someone in their lives to fill up that void of space that they call sadness. But tbh I can tell you first hand that even once you've filled that void. You'll never be pleased with yourself. The happiness is just for that moment. Mankind will never be satisfied with themselves or whatever they have. There was once I actually wanted to date Manisha. I'm sure yall know very well. But then it hit me, even if I did accomplish becoming her boyfriend. I'd never be happy for long. Happiness isn't what lies at the end of the finishing line, happiness is the journey to the finishing line.The world can continue to revolve and evolve but that's just mankind's need to achieve something to feel useful or achieve happiness. When the moment passes we all go back to feeling sucky eventhough there are some of us out there that fail to admit so. Life maybe good for others right now at this moment but that's why it's called moments coz they aren't supposed to last. True happiness is still the greatest mystery out there and it can't be solved with calculations or scientific knowledge.All there's left to do is collect whatever good memories that we've experienced for the long haul in life. Something's we can reminisce to feel good about ourselves. Ask yourselves this.... How do you define happiness and how did it impact your lives?. Leave a comment down below. I'd love to read those comments. Thanks for support.

© 2017 DingDong


Author's Note

DingDong
I just write whatever comes to my heart. Don't be quick to judge. Put yourself in one's shoes first.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

happiness is never truly achievable and thus is meaningless in life.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Added on July 8, 2017
Last Updated on July 8, 2017
Tags: Happiness, life, love, sadnesss

Author

DingDong
DingDong

Shah Alam, Selangor , Malaysia



Writing
Dawn of Death Dawn of Death

A Chapter by DingDong