Mother Nature

Mother Nature

A Story by Bandgeek

 

 

Not another storm the people think. I look around me all the people afraid. The have had a storm every night this week. They get worse and worse as the week goes on. I just sit there and watch. To my not surprise there was tornado. Everyone around screamed. They havent had a tornado in so many year.

 

After the storm the town was destroyed. Every time you walk outside you find something you never wanted to see. I walk out and saw broken houses, and bodys. This one body intrsested me so much. It made me stop and look. I laughed at myself for this. He has the brownest hair i have ever seen. His face so soft yet hard. But the eyes. The are the deepest purple you will ever see.

 

I smile and look. He props a smile and jumps. I didnt see it comin. He tackles me to the ground. Gives a grin. Just to show me what is in his mouth. Razor sharp teeth. I smile right back. He just looks confused. I force off me. That look is priceless. He doesnt know  how to react. So he runs. I laugh. It looks like he is getting the chills. I tire of him running. The summon of lighting i bring. He is caught on fire and runs. I watch a little and walk away.

 

I abosolutly love my job. For i am not average. I am mother nature. The world hates me. Where ever i go. A disater strikes. People think think its just a myth. But i prove them wrong. The ones that dont beleive. Well lets say they dont die pleasently. We all know. The best deaths are the slow and painful one. To everyone. I am monster. To me. I am god.

 

The days seem to go on for ever when I can't seem to finbd the perfect place for another disaster. I think of the places that are just getting really annoying to me, but when i get their they bore me. I want a place where the people will try to protect me and when i make the disaster watch them die. i decided that California was really starting to get on my nerves and that mabe a richter scale of 11. That will be fun.

 

"Mother what is your all great plan. So wherever you strike we can eat before hand to make it look part of the accident," my dumb minions. Vampires what can you do. They became my minions after I attacked their leader on my last spot.

 

"I plan to give California a major earthqauck one to knock them off the united states," As i told them my plan everyone even me had a big smile on our faces. We never travel by plan but by wind. When we travel you know it. We cause disasters when we travel. All those windstorms you guys gets. That is because me Mother Nature is travaling.

 

When we finaly made our destination and so I decided that before I destroy a bunch of peoples lifes. That I will go and party. Another great tweek from being Mother Nature is that i can drink and drink and never get hungover in the one bit. I made my way into a very revealing dress. I had all eyes turned on my. As soon as i took a seat in the bar i saw this really cute guy. He looked at me with his large blue eyes, a crooked smile with his golden blonde touseled hair.

 

I came over to him and said," Hi my name is claire what is yours cutie."

 

 

"My name is paul. And if I may you look great. Your dress doesnt even cover your butt so i got and amazing few. And your b***s are just falling out. Is that a peircing i see," his smile was of a young school boy. He is a good one. He bought me a lot of drinks. After that we went to a motel.He made  himself very confortable. I went the bathroom to get ready. Poor boy thought he was getting layed tonite. The truth was he was going to wake up in this motel all naked and me gone. Of course i want to see the lok on his face when he wakes up and i will but, he will think i was only a dream and that he jacked off.

 

 

When he came to see what was taking me so long. I knocked him in the head and he was out. I undressed him and set him in the bed and waited till he awoke. Around four this morning when he finally woke up. He looked down saw himself naked with his hand on his dick and he was said," d****t not again." ah so he hsas done this again. I went back to the club and that was when I started the earthquake. People ran wild tring to hide. No one even paid attention that the state of Califoria was driting off into the ocean. I was laughing in the middle of Hollywood when Paul came up to me and said," Mother nature what do you think you are doing? You have no right to ruin all these peoples lifes." One person i never wanted to run into in my life was God. And unforantly not ony did i run into him I pulled a prank on him.

 

"Come on God its just a little fun," I never got really scared when it came to authority. God was pretty angry though. Before i could tell him one of my many vampires came up and got him on. That made god even  more mad.

 

"Mother Nature I have never been more upset with my creations than now. You made a whole new species, you have harmed many people, and you have ruined the world. From now on and always you are bannished from any planet," He said it with a voice so stern. That i was pissed.

 

"You cant do that. This world would have no weather without me," I yelled it i hadnt realized that time around me had stop moving

 

 

"Mother nature i can surely tell you what to do. You see i created you and i destroy you as well, and for the weather this young girl will take it," he grabbed a girl to revial my young sister.

 

"Well looked who the cat brought back of it isnt Angila. How is  being a human," she is such a goody touch you.

 

" Well Agatha it was lovely till you destroyed my home," yeah i did that one on purpose.

 

"Angela you will become the next Mother Nature you sister has abused her powers and i reward you with the power to control weather," he did some little hand trick and i felt so week and brittle like a human and he passed it over to my sister. After she got it was glowing with strength. She looked ten years younger.

 

" As for you Agatha i sentence you to a life of being human," the tears came down immediantly, but before i could say anything he was gone and so was my sister.

© 2011 Bandgeek


Author's Note

Bandgeek
please review.
if it gets ones ill finish.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i liked it

Posted 13 Years Ago


The overall story could stand for much more then was written, so that is a definite plus. I feel a lot of symbolism in here, however, there are a lot of incomplete sentences and grammar mistake, including incomplete sentences so I suggest re-reading your work and adding in more detail. I really did find it an enjoyable read, despite mistakes, and would love to hear you finish it. :)

-Dark

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very good short story.

Posted 13 Years Ago


wonder why no one's reviewed this prior to me. this is really great work, i found this really nice. and i really hope you finish this soon. good job

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 9, 2010
Last Updated on March 13, 2011

Author

Bandgeek
Bandgeek

Columbus, OH



About
I haven't been on here in so long. I read through my old stuff and remembered why I was writing. I hope I can get back into the habit. I forgot how much I enjoyed it. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Bandgeek


The Time The Time

A Book by Bandgeek


Who Knew Who Knew

A Poem by Bandgeek



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Just Breathe Just Breathe

A Poem by KAREN


Ode To A Writer Ode To A Writer

A Poem by OT


Rockabye World Rockabye World

A Poem by OT