The 9/11 conspiracy

The 9/11 conspiracy

A Story by Cody C

The 911 conspiracy is probably one of the greatest conspiracies of all time. The 911 conspiracy accuses the United States’s government of treason, controlled demolition, and lying to the people about what really happened on the day of September 11th, 2001. There are many different versions of the conspiracy, some that make sense, and some that don’t at all. The first accusation I will address is about a lie President George W. Bush was accused of saying on national television. When asked where was he and what was he doing when the first plane crashed into the World Trade Center, he answered saying he was in a Florida classroom, and he remembered looking up at the news on TV to see the first plane crash into the first building. First of all there was no known footage of the first plane hitting WTC until a day later. Bush had to have been lying about this. Either he had advance knowledge that there was going to be an attack, or he simply made a mistake while addressing a large crowd. Another accusation would be about unexplained explosives that rocked the World Trade Center. There is video evidence that before the first plane hit the building an explosive went off, like a bomb exploding. I myself have watched countless of videos where this explosive had taken place moments before the plane struck. It is very hard to explain why this action to place. Another odd thing is the countless witnesses who claimed they heard firework like explosions that sent the 2nd tower crashing on to itself. How could a plane blow up a building when the plane had already blown up crashing in to it. This means there had to have been another explosive in that building. Also many witnesses claimed that the first and second planes were not normal commercial airlines. They had no windows on them and they looked more like military jets. This has also been proven through video evidence. There are many many more conspiracy accusations that took place that fateful day. Personally I don’t know what to believe. There are a lot of things that should be explained but have never been. Many people have there opinions, and thats perfectly fine. So the question is if 9/11 was  an inside job? The world may never know......

Here are a few interesting videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4YsLnIFEr4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0Ms7mId34&feature=related

© 2011 Cody C


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ok total crap
Look into the darker sides of what happened during 9/11. As in the pure religious backgrounds of the bombers and the people who blame them

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I really really like this and yeah, nobody will ever know. I wish we could find a way to figure out the truth! Nicely written!

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is good. I never knew that there could be a conspiracy. will look for some videos now.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very thought provoking...

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You are right the world may never know! Great thought-provoking write!

Posted 13 Years Ago


This was really good! I have had a lot of questions on about that day... but it is in the past now and I can't do anything about it. Anyway this was a good read, but to make it a little easier to follow perhaps adding paragraphs whould help the flow. Just a suggestion :)

~Erinne

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1952 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 8, 2011
Last Updated on April 26, 2011

Author

Cody C
Cody C

OH



About
My writing mainly focuses on Sports and Conspiracy, my two most favorite subjects. I want to be a Sports Journalist after high school. I am on this site because of a course I’m taking in school. more..

Writing
NFL Lockout NFL Lockout

A Story by Cody C



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..