In Love With You

In Love With You

A Poem by Cody C

IF only you knew how I felt.. IF only you knew that I’m in love with you…

 From the first time we were together I knew you were the one for me.

Looking into your eyes, feeling your touch, and kissing your lips are one of my most treasured memories.

There’s no denying it baby, I’m in love with you…

Falling in love with you was the most amazing experience. Our long phone conversations, our inside jokes, our late night romance has me hooked to you baby, and now’s there’s no way I can deny that I’m in love with you.

 In my eyes there’s no other women as gorgeous and amazing as you are baby.

 From the skin to the soul you are clearly beautiful.

No other women in or that was in my life could replace you. You are definitely the best I’ve ever had .

 You make me feel on top of the world, so much that I’d be a fool not to be in love with you…

God has definitely blessed me with you.

 Every time we depart I feel like some of me is leaving with you..

It breaks my heart watching you walk away.

Our final kisses our never enough. If only I could kiss and hold you in my arms forever to show you

how much in love I am with you…

 I just wish you knew the many times you have left me breathless, the many times you’ve left me in agony every time you’ve left me.

 I can’t live without you and I can’t control my feelings for you anymore. I'm writing this for you boobear, from the bottom of my heart.

If you didn’t know before, I hope you know now..

 that baby im undeniably..

 in love with you..

© 2012 Cody C


Author's Note

Cody C
My first attempt at poetry

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

very emotional. you show your ture emotions and i like it. awsome job! ^-^

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow! great way of putting it . . i know how you feel . .;)

Posted 12 Years Ago


beautiful poem. emotion is gushing. love it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


The emotion in this is clearly evident; I really like that quality about this poem. Next, I wanna just say that it's quite refreshing to see a guy pouring out his feelings for his girl, and in such a public manner. Too often its the girl saying these kinds of things about her guy. So again- its refreshing. Nicely done(:

Posted 12 Years Ago


I am a hopeless romantic and my heart is sighing dreamily after reading this. I love the ending lines. There's so much love and emotion in your words. Simply beautiful piece of poetry right here. Nicely done,Cody.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Liz
Very sweet. There are a few places in the 6th and 7th lines where you wrote "are" and it should be "our". You may want to fix that.
Other than that, nice job(:

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

443 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 15, 2011
Last Updated on August 1, 2012

Author

Cody C
Cody C

OH



About
My writing mainly focuses on Sports and Conspiracy, my two most favorite subjects. I want to be a Sports Journalist after high school. I am on this site because of a course I’m taking in school. more..

Writing
NFL Lockout NFL Lockout

A Story by Cody C