New Move

New Move

A Chapter by dropxdeadxgorgeous

Dear diary,

              My parents are fighting yet again. same old. Same old. My mom had finally divorced my dad. I am now going to move with my mom to Manhattan. I'm going to miss my house in Hollywood, and of course my friends. Maybe something good will benefit from this. Who knows? All I know is that this will be my last diary entry here. I love you Cali.

-Kristina.

I closed my diary. *slam*goes the door on the airplane. While the plane was in flight, I thought about what would happen in Net York. After about two hours, the plane finally landed...after I lost all feeling in my legs...and my a*s. It was around 12 in the afternoon when my mother and I stepped into the airport. After going through metal detectors, police,and waiting, we finally got a car ride. My mom and I helped put the bags in the car. It was raining outside which made traffic worse. The car ride was silent. I dreaded an hour in the car of silence. Before I knew it the car drove up to the house. It looked exactly like out old house. After a moment of silence of just staring it, I said, "Uhh mom, this looks exactly like out old house."

"I know!" she said over excitedly. "C'mon lets go on in now."

The only difference between the two houses was that this house was way older. It even had that 'old' smell. The floors even creeked. Double staircases that curved upwards towards the second floor. Vanity chairs, couches, seating areas, dark hardwood flooring, and glass vases everywhere.

         After exploring the house, I came across a hidden door. I looked behind me, then questioningly at the door.

"Hmm...this door wasn't here before." I said to myself.

I cautiously grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. All there was, was a spiral staircase accompanied by lit torches. I grabbed a torch and descended down the stairs. That was when I heard a piano playing. I slowly and cautiously walked down the corridor. with each step I took, my heart raced more. After what seemed like forever I entered the room to find... 

 

 

 



© 2011 dropxdeadxgorgeous


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on April 21, 2011
Last Updated on April 21, 2011


Author

dropxdeadxgorgeous
dropxdeadxgorgeous

neverland..., NY



About
Hi there. My real name is Kristina and I love to write stories. Feel free to talk to me I don't bite. Hehe. I hope you enjoy my stories. And remember your beautiful. Even if you don't see it, I do. Lo.. more..

Writing