First Day of School

First Day of School

A Chapter by dropxdeadxgorgeous
"

a new character gts introduced to this chapter

"

      ...no one there. In fact the piano stopeed playin a while ago. The keys were still covered in dust. No fingerpirnts rested on them. A chill of wind hit my back. Creeped out, I headed back upstairs to my room.

     

        Dear diary,

                Today is my first day in Manhatten. The house is old, but contained elegance. What freake me out the most, was how I discovered an old room and a piano that was playing all by itself. Anywhoo, I start school tomorrow. I plan to make loads of friends. Who shall I like this year? opefully not a dumbass. See you tomorrow. -Kristina

 

          I shut my diary, turned off the light, an went to bed. The very next day.

 

          First. Day. Of. School. I decidd to wear my black skinny jeans, a putple tanktop, and black converse. Preferably low tops. And my favorie sunglasses. grabbing my bag, I hopped into the limo. It wasn't too long until the limo pulled up to the school. Everyone stared at the limo as if they've never seen one before. The driver got out and opened the door for me. All eyes were on me as I stepped out of the limo. After I grabbed my bag, the limo left. All eyes were on me. A girl walked up to me squinting her eyes.

 

"Krissy?"

 

I took off my sunglasses.

 

"Beth?" I asked.

 

"Oh Krissy I missed you." she said as she attacked me with a hug.

 

"I missed you too."

 

"So how was Cali?"

"Ugh they're ll a******s. So I became friends with them."

 

"Takes a b***h to be a b***h."

 

"That's for sure." I said as we walked into the building.

 

          The day seemed great. Well great until 5th period. I had chemistry. After about 10 minutes of questing the school, I finally found the class. I quietly knocked on the door.

 

"Hi umm is this the chemistry class? Duvual?" I asked.

 

     A guy not far from the back looked up at me. His jaw dropped slightly as he tilted his head.

 

"Yes and you must be our new student." he said.

 

"Thank you."

 

"Okay you can sit next to Josh."

"Who's Josh?"

         A boy slightly raised his hand. "I'm Josh."

 

         Without even looking I slowly took my seat next to him accompanied with a 'hi' or ' wat's up' or 'you're gonna die.' Okay so they didn't say the last one but it sre felt like it. Finally I took my seat next to him. The desks were in pairs. I straightened up and gout out my books.

 

The teacher spoke. "Alright the assignment for the semister is to get to know your chemistry partner. You may begin...now."

 

      The guy next to me shuffeled his body towards my direction.

 

"Hi I'm Josh." he said voice so smooth.

 

"Kristina." I sad still not looking at him.

      

       I didn't plan on talking to him. So I kept to myself, doodled, and texted for the rest of the period. The bell had rang. Saved by the bell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

         



© 2011 dropxdeadxgorgeous


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on April 22, 2011
Last Updated on April 22, 2011


Author

dropxdeadxgorgeous
dropxdeadxgorgeous

neverland..., NY



About
Hi there. My real name is Kristina and I love to write stories. Feel free to talk to me I don't bite. Hehe. I hope you enjoy my stories. And remember your beautiful. Even if you don't see it, I do. Lo.. more..

Writing