jane's not as unlucky as she thinks!

jane's not as unlucky as she thinks!

A Story by Banana split !

JANES LIFE IS BETTER THAN SHE THINKS!





WOW, could Jane have had a worse day at school? At break she dropped her apple, at lunch her friends ignored her and she got all her answers for her maths test wrong! Oh, sorry I suppose you want to know a bit about Jane. Well, she is 14 years old, she has brown hair and green eyes , she has her ears pierced , her favourite colour is blue and she plays the clarinet, she loves writing stories and she lives in the North west coast of Scotland in a small town called Banff with her mum Julie and her dad Silas, is that enough, good. Any way, Jane had a rubbish day at school and then at home her aunt and uncle ( the most annoying people in the world) came and gave her a gigantic hello kitty toy and , guess what, she HATES hello kitty!

That night when Jane was in bed feeling sorry for herself, she herd a very strange noise coming from the garden, a little alarmed , Jane looked out her bedroom window and saw the most unusual thing. She saw what looked like a mini tornado but it was shimmering it was almost like a mini tornado made of glitter!

Now, Jane had always been extremely curious so she pulled on her pink bunny slippers and her leopard print dressing gown and tip-toed out of her room. She was going as

quietly as she could when she nearly died of fright because she heard her dad do a enormous sleep fart! She giggled a little and then went down the stares, unluckily the floor boards in her house are very creaky so Jane was surprised that she never woke up her mum and dad.

Bravely, Jane turned the back door handle and stepped into the garden. She nearly fainted when she saw a little elf standing in front of her looking very angry, he was

wearing red tights and green shorts and waist coat with a red hat with a gold bell on top! “ well hello missie , I am the ungrateful police elf and I hear by find you guilty of being ungrateful and I sentence you to death-”

oh Bob stop it right now ,you very well know that we don't sentence people” Said a girl elf that was slightly less plumper than bob, she has rose cheeks and was wearing the same as bob but instead of shorts and a waist coat she was wearing a green dress.

I’m sorry about that Jane , bob here gets a little over excited when we come to make children grateful of what they have, I'm Carroll and we are here to get you to......... understand that your life isn't as bad as you think!

well I think you will find that it is, today was the worst day of my life!” Cried Jane while she brushed her brown hair away from her face”

We are going to take you on a little trip to see how people that SHOULD feel sorry for them self live so you can see how lucky you really are !” Said bob , and with that the ground moved to the side and a magic portal opened up and sucked the elf's and Jane into it!

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!” screamed Jane “THUD!”Carroll , Bob and Jane landed in a heap on the floor .

wow, were are we guys ?”

We are in Somalia!”

lets take a look at what children your age have to do to survive, what was it , 12 , 13,?”

14”answered Jane

come on then, lets go and meet ...um...oh,I know , Ama!”

so they walked to Ama's house, it was very small, and scruffy and the strange thing was there was no door!

hello Ama , we have an other ungrateful kid here , please tell her your story!”

As you wish bob, when I was 8 my father went out to get water , and when he was on his way home he was killed by a woman so she could have his water! My dear mum fed me and my 6 brothers all the food we had, she starved to death . Then my baby brother died because my mother was not there to feed him, now, because I am the eldest I look after my 5 brothers and try to keep our home together, we are forced to drink water that could kill us by having one more sip, and we have one meal a day , if you think your life is awful, I will more then happily swap!”

Jane wiped away a tear with her sleeve and said “I am so sorry , Ama, I hope you mange to keep you and your brothers alive, Carroll, Bob, I know now that my life is perfect compared to other peoples, thank you for showing me this!”

your welcome Jane!” Smiled Bob

Lets get you home sweet heart!” added Carroll,

and then Jane was never ungrateful EVER again




THE END

© 2013 Banana split !


Author's Note

Banana split !
thank you for reading my story,

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's a very nice story. We should all larn to be grateful for what we have.

Posted 10 Years Ago


great story, the best I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 18, 2013
Last Updated on October 18, 2013

Author

Banana split !
Banana split !

Aberdeenshire , United Kingdom



About
Hello, My name is Emily Woodward and I am 12. I live in a small town called Banff in Scotland, Aberdeenshire, I live with my Mum, Dad and two cats. I have a step sister called Freya (Kittykatkonke.. more..

Writing