Perfection Is Love

Perfection Is Love

A Story by Zeref
"

Specially For those who do not believe in love, who are in love, and who want to find what love actually is.

"
This world offers a lot of things. We have many choices and thus with each choice our greed to achieve something increases. Some of us want love. We want a person who cares for us and understands our each aspect and always gives us happiness. But if happiness is sacrifice then someone who want to makes us happy has to sacrifice and be happy and then only a bond with true meanings and reasons is established.

People always think that in love sacrifice is necessary. But till now sacrifice in love has always brought sadness at some point. If it brings sadness then it cannot be called a feeling. Feelings are a part of spirit. Spirit only accepts optimism. Spirituality is all about optimism and seeking it truly requires one to know what truly is a part of spirit and what is not. What is born and what is unborn. What is found already or what is to be founded. Love is not a part of spirituality. It is a different path.

Spirituality is a state of life and similarly love is also a state of life. If you conquer this state then there is positivity inside you and you feel things differently. You are strangely attracted to everything and remain always calm. You are always prepared for sacrifice. You follow your own karma. In a way you become perfect in many ways. You see the world to be an ideal one even if it is not. Therefore perfection is love. Love is not a feeling felt for a person but a state achieved through a person. The person you go through with establishes different types of thoughts within you. That person helps you to discover yourself within the lost voices of your soul. It is obviously a mutual process and hence it is known for sure that if the person is right, both of them will achieve the state if the universe conspires to let them know what the world hides.

Love nowadays is just understood as a feeling of attraction in which you talk and you physically get together. This is not love as it makes people sad, corrupt and they lose their concentration even more, they get lost into paths which are really absorbed in darkness and finally if they do not drag themselves out then they are doomed to fall into nothingness. Although nothingness is a part of universe hence the ones who fall there still have a chance to pick themselves up and understand what love actually is.

When two people are trying to achieve the state of love, they won't be sad, their way of thinking will get strong. They will have a positive vibe. And they will have the power which they never would have felt before. Even if they stay apart they would not lose that power ever. Remember well that love never hurts it always makes you establish stability and happiness through karma and true karma requires sacrifice of desire. If it hurts then it is surely not love.

To find your mutual self with whom you can achieve the state of love, you need to follow what universe has conspired.

Th state of love is the closest to state of idealism. But to follow that path which would help you achieve it will make you struggle.
Also sometimes when you are with right person you have to struggle to walk on the path you have chosen. Filter the things which makes you sad then and sometimes you will realize that it is the struggle that hurts. The struggle to sacrifice your desire. True love requires sacrifice of desire and hence provides happiness constantly and eternally.

Once achieved this state nothing can pull you back... 

© 2020 Zeref


Author's Note

Zeref
After knowing what sacrifice is, This piece of writing will make you feel what true love is.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on May 20, 2020
Last Updated on May 20, 2020
Tags: #idealism, #love, #true, #sacrifice, #happiness, #karma, #philosophy, #perfection

Author

Zeref
Zeref

Bilaspur, Chattisgarh, India



About
I am almost 18. I have always thought about motivating people. My aim is to be a writer and a motivational speaker. I generally write about achieving idealism. I believe that each human has something .. more..

Writing
Gathering Gathering

A Poem by Zeref


For A Rat For A Rat

A Poem by Zeref