prologue

prologue

A Chapter by ghost writer

Klaus ran, his breath roaring through his nose and puffing out from his narrow mouth. His blond hair, long and matted flowed through the wind, hanging down to his shoulders from his fringe as the skinny frame squeezed into nooks and crannies that no Nazi could ever fit into. He stopped, squeezed, almost crushed between the gaps in between the two buildings, breath coming in short, desperate bursts. The spent Ziegler dropped from his weary fingers, and he hoped fervently that the Nazi dummkopfs would not hear the pants of his breath or the strangely muffled clang of the dropped Ziegler.

 

      There was a thump of heavy, steel boots as the Nazis ran past him. Klaus caught the sight of a steel topped helmet and the traditional red armband of the Nazis. They stopped, just next to where he was, their heavy breathing pregnant with alcohol and the repugnant smell of stale sweat. Klaus closed his eyes, hoping, praying fervently that they would not look left, would not look left. Please, anywhere but where I am now. He prayed fervently, and as though in response to his prayer, a building down the street blew into flames. The two Nazis ran off, into the darkness, while Klaus heaved a sigh of relief and then disappeared into the dark of the alley.

 



© 2010 ghost writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Chilling!
I am intrigued as to where this leads, powerful prologue hon
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Added on November 17, 2010
Last Updated on November 17, 2010


Author

ghost writer
ghost writer

singapore, singpore(duh), Singapore



About
i am singaporean, about 168-170 cm tall, i look really nerdy, and am omitted/ teased about most stuff, and am totally clueless about 80% of the time. i love the following bands linkin park, daugh.. more..

Writing
Tape 1 Tape 1

A Chapter by ghost writer