singing in the rain

singing in the rain

A Chapter by ghost writer
"

chapter 2 of resistance.

"
Klaus stood, panting in the bright morning sun. the 4 kilometre run was no joke, and every fibre of muscle in his legs felt as though they were already stretched to their breaking point. Exhausted, he plopped himself down on the cold, concrete floor, and breathed out deeply. The events of the day before seemed like a dream, terrible, sudden and surreal. He still had trouble believing it had happened. 
The safe house stood as always, a monolith, and a monument to human ingenuity. Honestly, it was nothing much more than a little run-down church, with grenade-broken walls, and bullet riddled doors. But the resistance had flourished here, much more than expected. Their numbers were steadily growing and most people were living normally there, away from the violence of the world. Poetic, really, Klaus thought, that the world was changing so rapidly all around, but there was still this small slice of heaven, right there, right then, in the shady little ruin of a church. 


© 2011 ghost writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on April 14, 2011
Last Updated on April 14, 2011


Author

ghost writer
ghost writer

singapore, singpore(duh), Singapore



About
i am singaporean, about 168-170 cm tall, i look really nerdy, and am omitted/ teased about most stuff, and am totally clueless about 80% of the time. i love the following bands linkin park, daugh.. more..

Writing
Tape 1 Tape 1

A Chapter by ghost writer