Chapter One - Daily Routine

Chapter One - Daily Routine

A Chapter by Crimson Lotus

Ultima City, Kingdom of Ultima

It was another day in the city of Ultima. People stated to wake up and went to work or school. Ryence Hyperion woke up on his bed. He was a sixteen year old boy with crimson red hair and a well fitted body. He had peaceful looking eyes with brown colored pupil.

Ryence stood up from his bed and went over on his daily morning routine. He dressed on his school uniform: a blue long sleeves with red linings and a blue leather pants. He went down from his room to their living room with his backpack to see his father.

For almost fifteen long years, Ryence was living with his father, Regin. His mother had died,according to his father, through an accident, while he was still an infant.

"Dad, I’m going." Ryence said to his father.

"Are all your things ready?" Regin asked.

"Yes." Ryence answered

"Take care" Regin said as Ryence went out.

Ryence felt that his dad just threw something at him and quickly angled his head sideward. Suddenly, a knife came flying to his right and sticked to the door.  

"It seems that I really trained you well." Regin said while nodding to himself.

"Are you really trying to kill me?!" Ryence shouted to his father.

"I was just testing your skills." Regin explained. "You really have improved."

"I could die  with that you know.." Ryence said. "Anyway, enough of that. I'm going to be late."

Ryence opened the door and went out of their house. Ever since he was a kid, his dad have been training him to fight. He was telling Ryence that there could be danger anytime and that he shouldn't wait to go to the Army to learn fighting. Though it was difficult on the start, Ryence had enjoyed those trainings despite having frequent fights and quarrel with his father. 

Ryence walked on the crowded city to the nearest train station. As he looked around the city, he realized that each day, more and more things started to change from the old classical style to a modern style. From buildings to simple things, everything started to modernized. It was a period of transition as what the King had been telling them. But despite the modernization, the Kingdom of Ultima still preserves its rituals and traditions left by the gods a thousand of years ago.

Ryence reached towards the station. It was just a small roofed shed where people waited for the train to come. The train was another product of modernization. It was a series of rectangular shaped vehicle connected on each other. It’s engine was run by magic and a substance that alchemist created: Vermilium. The train was used by almost everyone because it roamed around the city.

He went inside the train along with other people, mostly consist of students. The train started moving. Every student on the train are all going on the same school: the Royal Academy of the Kingdom of Ultima. It was the only school on Ultima which was established since.

Unlike the other student on the train who were chatting or talking, Ryence was just sitting on one side of the train. He was not kind of the interpersonal person. He thinks that chatting with persons is useless unless it is really needed and urgent.

The train had stopped on the Academy station. Every student on the train went out and walked to the Academy.

He walked toward the Secondary Level building of the academy. The building was composed of four floors, one for each level and each level had ten sections. Ryence head toward the stairs located at the middle part of the building and went to the fourth level. When he reached the fourth level, he went right and passed by three different rooms before he reached their room and went inside.

Inside was a well lit room with thirty chairs arranged, five for each row and a large board in-front. There were only two students inside who were chatting. He placed his bag on his seat at the second to the far end of the room. He went outside and lean against the wall to wait for his friend , Irvine.

Ryence was always one of the students who come early. The students on the fourth level started coming that made the building noisier. Then, Ryence saw Rhea coming.

She was one of the prettiest girl on their level. she has shoulder length brown hair with brown eyes. she has a well-shaped body and a face that was always filled with joy. She wears their school uniform: a white dress with blue necktie and a blue skirt and was carrying her blue backpack.

Ryence had always liked Rhea. they had only been in one section during their first level where Rhea’s family just moved in. She was one of the top students on their level and a very responsible person. This made him liked her more.

Ryence’s eyes had been trailing on Rhea as she walks into her room but before she enters the room, her eyes went towards Ryence. this made him looked quickly at a different direction as he felt himself perspiring and his heart beating faster. He always felt this way every time it happens.

"Hey!" Ryence heard a voice and looked were it came from. He didn’t realize that his friend Irvine, had just arrived.

Irvine was a tall young man with mid length silver hair. He has a well built body because of his own personal training. Irvine was a optimistic kind of person and skillful too. the two were friends ever since.

"What’s with you?" Irvine asked

"It’s nothing." Ryence answered.

They started walking. This was their morning routine. Just walking to anywhere while talking about stuffs.

"Have you heard the news?" Irvine asked.

"About what?" Ryence asked back

"The Ruins of the Sun at Mount Amadar. It just collapsed without any warning. There’s not even an earthquake or other calamities on the area." Irvine explained.

"Maybe it’s just the oldness of the Ruins" Ryence said.

"It can’t be. People went there to preserve and fix it. but he last time they checked, it has no signs of collapsing." Irvine said.

"That’s weird. Maybe there are treasure hunters who went there and used some explosive. I heard there are hidden treasures there. " Ryence said.

"Could be, but they don’t have any reason to destroy it. It’s an ancient structure." Irvine said.

As they walked, Ryence saw Rhea with her friends walking towards them. He saw Rhea looked at Irvine and she started smiling.

"Hi Irvine!" Rhea greeted.

"Hello" Irvine greeted in return. Then, they continue walking.

It’s always like that. Ryence thought. Whenever they passed by each other, Rhea just notices Irvine as if Ryence was not there. Ryence only wishes that there could be a time when Rhea greeted them both though he doubt it.

"Are you listening?" Irvine asked.

"What were you saying?" Ryence asked. He didn’t notice that Irvine was telling him something.

"I said I remember witnesses saying that they saw a man outside the ruins fater he had been collapsed. They said that the man was holding a large blue sword." Irvine said

"Maybe he is involved." Ryence said.

"Maybe." Irvine said. "By the way, have you done our homework on Alchemy?"

"Yes" Ryence said. "Pretty easy."

"They said that Alchemy is easy on the start but when you took it as a course, it’s quite brain aching."Irvine said. "We’re nearly at the end of our Secondary Level, have you decided on what course you will take?

"I’ve just decided recently, I’ll also take the Military course." Ryence said. "My dad approved it also"

"That’s good, we’re on the same page." Irvine said. "Oh! I just heard the teachers talking on my way here, we’re going on a tour tomorrow depending on what course we will take."

"That’s great." Ryence said. "Maybe we’re going to their training grounds. Then we can meet the General of the Army. "

Still, Ryence can’t get Rhea out of his mind. Knowing about the tour, Ryence was just wondering what course Rhea will take. Just the fact that they would be on the same tour would make him happy.

They heard the bell rang signaling the start of their classes. They went back to their room.

Sage Guild, Empire of Helic

The Empire of Helic is second richest nation on the Song Continent after Ultima. But unlike Ultima that focuses on the welfare of the people, Helic focuses more on arms and weaponry. Most of the people on Helic, especially the eastern part, are suffering from poverty and slavery in order to build more advanced weaponry. Because of this, the people of Helic rely on independent guild.

The Sage Guild is an independent guild full of Sage located on different places across the Song Continent.

Sages are humans that have the ability to control the elements and use magic with great skill.

The Guild is almost built like a city because of the number of Sage living there. Sages accept missions from different people from finding a lost pet to defeating monsters for a small fee.

Krad Raknov was waiting for her childhood friend, Lyte to arrive. He was a sixteen year old man with dark blue hair and a peaceful looking face. His thin body could mistakenly describe how he fights.

"Did I keep you waiting?" Lyte Ailer said as she arrived. She was a happy looking girl with long red hair. She have the same age as Krad but mistakenly thought younger because of her height. She is also a Sage. Just like Krad, she wears the uniform of a Second Degree Sage, an enclosed black Robe.

Only Lyte and Krad were the only Sage of their age that was able to get to the the second to the highest rank among the Sage, the Second Degree. That is why  the two of them were feared by many Sages on their guild.

"Actually, I just arrived." Krad said. He handed Lyte a box of food that he bought from a store. "Here. I bought you food"

"How sweet" Lyte said trying to tease Krad. They both sit on the grass beside the stream.

"I just know that you would be late." Krad defended himself.  "I just took the time to buy food instead of waiting here for so long."

"Hmmp..Okay." Lyte said.

"So, how’s the preparation for the Radiant Festival?" Krad asked Lyte.

"Fine, almost done." Lyte answered with a smile

"Just tell me if you need help." Krad said

"I told you already, I can do it on my own." Lyte said. "I’m a Second Degree Sage remember? And you have a mission today right?"

"Yes." Krad said."I just wanted to eat with you before I go."

The Radiant Festival is a one day festival celebrated at the first day of Apollo. It symbolizes the rebirth of the Sages. During this day, the power of the Sage will be temporarily removed . They will invite non-Sage humans on their guild to celebrate with them. This will remove the fear of non-Sages of their magic although they always told them that they shouldn’t be feared.

It starts during the eve of the festival were there will be a sudden display of lights from the sky and the golden rose will shine very bright. It ends before the day ends were the display of lights will happen again and the Sages will regain their power. Although they celebrate it for almost a hundred years now, the temporary removal of magic is still a mystery for them.

"Do you have anything to do now?" Krad asked.

"Nothing for now." Lyte said.

"Lyte, you wouldn’t leave me or the guild right?" Krad said suddenly asked.

"What made you say that? " Lyte said

"Nothing" Krad asked. "Just asking."

"Of course not,I love this place and I was here since birth" Lyte asked. "Do you want me to leave?"

"It’s not that." Krad was trying to explain. He remembered what the Head Sage told him. "Just making sure."

"You should stop thinking about those things and go now on your mission" Lyte asked. "You might miss the festival tomorrow."

"Fine.I’m off" Krad said as he stand up and leave.

A few feet away from Krad and Lyte, Head Sage Edssar Oztzel was watching them. It looks like Krad is does not really believe on what he said.

Head Sage Oztzel is quite an old man but to too old to fight. He was a short silver hair and a short beard. He wore the ensemble of the Head Sage: a enclosed hooded long white robe and the Angel Wings, a long silver staff with a pair of wings at the end. This was the symbol of a Head Sage.

He started walking back to his office. He had just done one of the hardest decision he had done as a leader of the Sages.

He just told Krad that he and Lyte should never be together and that they should be apart before it’s too late. He knows that it could be too painful for Krad since Lyte was the Krad’s longest known friend.

"Why!?" He remembered how Krad insisted. "For what reasons?!"

"Calm down Krad!" Oztzel said with a bit of authority.

"Let me explain. Just don’t tell it to anyone for now even to Lyte."

"Just tell it" Krad snapped

"This may seem impossible and I don’t know how it happen but you are the Angel of Darkness and Lyte is the Angel of Light." Oztzel explained.

"And what if we’re that angels of whatever?" Krad asked

"It means that you are the right hand of the Dark Lord and Lyte is the right hand of the Goddess of Light." Oztzel said.

"Why would I go on the dark side? And both the Dark Lord and the Goddess of Light are gone." Krad said. "And how did you know?"

"I saw it on the Orb of Prophecy." Oztzel try to reason out. "The orb had never been wrong."

"Your telling me that it’s all based on the prophecy made by that freaking orb?!" Krad said.

"Yes." Oztzel said. " I’m telling you again, the orb had never been wrong"

"And what do i need to do then?" Krad asked. Oztzel a bit of hope that Krad would listen to him.

"One of you must leave. I can recommend you to a Sage Guild  of other Nations that you like. "Oztzel said. But then, he saw the change on Krad’s face.

"The hell I would do that!" Krad said as he started to leave the Head Sage’s room. "She’s like the only family I had."

"Krad, I’m begging you. One of you will die!" Oztzel said.

Krad stopped, looked again at Oztzel and said. "I won’t let that happen. I will protect her will all I can. I promise." Then, Krad left.

"I have faith in you." Oztzel said. "Prove to me that the orb is wrong."

Oztzel knew that Krad believe him. He just couldn’t leave Lyte.

Oztzel arrived at his office as he remembered what had just happen. It was a large room filled with bookshelves and other magical items. The Orb of Prophecy is located at the middle above a small circular table. At the far end, a black broadsword was thrusted to the ground. They believe that it was the Lokian Sword or the Sword of Darkness. They feared that someone might use it.

Oztzel walked to check on the orb which always made him nervous. Most of the time, it was a bad prophecy. This time is no different.

Inside the orb was the Head Sage’s office. Inside the office, the place where the Lokian Sword once were was now empty. What’s worst it that Oztzel could tell that the surroundings were burning.

Ultima City, Kingdom of Ultima

The bell had rang and the students had been dismissed. Ryence and Irvine went out of the room. They went down to the building and went outside.

"Are you gonna buy something from the tour?" Irvine asked

"Yes, I need to buy foods for tomorrow’s trip." Ryence said

"Let’s buy at the Dragon’s Scale Everyday Needs." Irvine suggested. "They have a huge variety there."

"Okay" Ryence said. "I’ll just follow you then. I don’t know how to get there."

They walk towards the exit of the Academy grounds. they were near the exit when Ryence heard someone calling Irvine. Irvine was too busy checking his money that he couldn’t hear it. Ryence looked behind and saw Rhea trying to catch up with them.

"I think Rhea is calling you." Ryence told Irvine. They both halted and waited for Rhea.

"What?" Irvine asked Rhea.

"Can I go with you? " Rhea asked Irvine. "My friends have gone somewhere and I don’t have someone to come along with me."

"It’s okay." Irvine said. ‘But why us? Do you know where we’re going?"

"Don’t you want?" Rhea said trying to look pity-full "Besides, it’s been a while since I hang out with you."

"Uh, yeah. I think the last time was during our first year." Irvine said "But we’re going to stop by Dragon’s Scale’s. We need to but for the trip tomorrow."

"Okay, I need to buy things for the trip too." Rhea said

The three of them started walking to the store. Irvine and Rhea were chatting infront while Ryence follows them behind.

"What course would you take by the way?" Rhea asked Irvine

"Ryence and I decided to take Military course in Army." Irvine said

"That’s great. We’re both on the same tour."Rhea said. "I’m going to take the Military course on Healing."

Ryence, who was behind them, felt himself smiling. Now, he knows that they were on the same tour.

"Your going to need me in the future." Rhea told Irvine."I will be the one to heal you on battles."

"As if I’m going to be wounded." Irvine joked.

"Don’t say that." Rhea said. " even the most skillful soldier gets wounded on tough battles. My dad told me."

"Is your dad a soldier." Irvine asked.

"No. He just knows things about the Army.” Rhea answered.

"What stuff are you gonna be buying?" Irvine turned to Ryence.

"Just some foods." Ryence answered. "They didn’t tell us to bring other things, do they?"

"Actually." Irvine went nearer to Ryence." I’m planning to buy other stuffs for a very secret operation." Irvine whispered as Ryence notices that there is something weird about his smile.

"What are you planning?" Ryence asked silently

"I’m planning to get samples from the Army." Irvine whispered. "Don’t tell it to anybody"

"For what?" Ryence asked.

"For my own personal collection. " Irvine said. "And to test my skills also."

"What if you get caught?" Ryence asked

"Just pray to the gods that I won’t." Irvine said confidently

"I wonder what you two are talking about?" Rhea asked.

"It’s nothing." Irvine said.

"Can you tell me?" Rhea said.

"I told you, it’s nothing." Irvine said. "Just between me and Ryence."

"Please." Rhea pleaded.

"No."Irvine said teasingly

"About me?" Rhea asked.

"It’s not."Irvine said

"Then what?" Rhea asked.

"I think we’re here." Irvine said trying to change the subject as they reach the place. Dragon’s Scale Everyday Needs was located on a corner of a street. It has only one floor but has a large space. Beside it was a small store with the name Arms and Equipment. Now, Ryence knew why Irvine suggested the place.

The three went inside Dragon Scale’s. Inside was a large store were the items for sale are on shelves. There are four counter where people should pay for the one’s they want to buy.

Ryence went to the food section and looked for those ready to eat meals. There were different kinds of food on a large shelf. Ryence saw the ready-to-eat meals. It has different kinds of viands with rice stored on a plastic container. Ryence was about to choose when he saw Rhea went there too. She took two rice meals and turned to Ryence.

"Which do you prefer? Chicken or Pork?" Rhea asked referring to the kind of viands on the rice meal.

"Uhmm..chicken?" Ryence said.

"Okay. Thanks. "Rhea said as she put back the pork on the shelf and went away.

Ryence felt himself smiling. He took the Chicken flavor also without hesitation and went to the drinks section and took two bottles of water. He proceed to the counter and pay for the food. He went out of the store and saw Rhea waiting and realized that it is already dark.

"Have you seen Irvine?" Rhea asked. "I think he already left."

"I haven’t seen him." Ryence said as he couldn’t stop smiling.

Then, they saw Irvine went out of the Arm’s and Equipment. He was holding some boxes.

"What are you doing there?" Rhea asked Irvine

"Buying stuffs" Irvine answered.

"For what?"

"My own personal collection"

"I think your up to something."

"No I’m not"

"Okay. By the way, what station are you going down?" Rhea asked.

"Mine is at the Sunset Station while Ryence is at the Wood’s Station. " Irvine asked. "What about you?"

"Wood Station also. " Rhea said. Ryence unexpectedly smile.

They all walked to the nearest station, the Market Station and went inside the train. The train moved until it reaches the Sunset Station where they both waved goodbye at Irvine. Ryence, realizing that he is now alone with Rhea suddenly felt happy but nervous. He was thinking of something to say but the train unfortunately reached Woods Station and they went out.

"Where’s your house?" Rhea asked

"Just a few walks away."

They both started walking together. They were almost near Ryence’s place but Ryence still haven’t though of something to say. The street lights started to lit signaling that it is already dark.

"Uhm, Ryence?" Rhea turned to Ryence.

"What is it?" Ryence asked.

"You see, it’s already dark and our house is a little far away. It is near the forest and it could be very dangerous for me walking alone at this time." Rhea explained. "Could you accompany me to my house? If it’s just okay with you"

"Sure." Ryence said. "I don’t have much to do anyway. A little walk won’t hurt."

"Thanks"

They continue to walk together. The night is getting darker and the people outside started to decrease as they passed the houses.

"Is your house still far?" Ryence asked.

"We’re almost there. Its the one nearest to the forest."

"Oh I see. So aren’t you having a hard time going home?"

"I always try to go home as early as possible so it’s not that dangerous yet. Honestly, I just realized that this was my first time going home at this time without my parents."

"Really? I’m really sorry. I should have persuaded Irvine just to buy foods at a nearer store."

"No! It’s fine. I enjoyed being with you and Irvine anyway. So no worries" Rhea said and she stopped walking. "This is our house. Thanks for…"

Without warning, someone or something so fast grabbed Rhea and she was gone. Then he heard a voice from the forest saying "Meet me at the forest if you want to see this girl alive."

Ryence rushed to the forest. He had no idea who it was and what does it want but he needs to save Rhea. "Hey! Where are you? What do you want?" Ryence shouted. He continue running until he reached a wide space in the forest and saw a man in a hooded black cloak. He couldn’t see the man’s face clearly. The man was holding Rhea with her hands on her back.

"Let go of her!" Ryence shouted. "It’s me that you want isn’t it?"

"Ryence.." Rhea said. She didn’t know if she would be glad because Ryence came to save her or would feel bad because something bad might happen to him because of her.

The man suddenly threw Rhea away to his side and accelerated to Ryence and punched him on the face. Ryence went to the ground.

"Ryence! " Rhea shouted

"Run now." Ryence said as he stood up "I could take care of him"

"But…" Rhea said

"Run? I wouldn’t let you do that" The man said. All of a sudden, black flames started to emerge around them. "She’s going to be next when you’re done"

"Rhea, just stay put right there."

"Okay. Just be careful"

"What do you really want?!" Ryence asked. The man was so fast Ryence didn’t realize that he was already in front of him and made succeeding punches on his stomach. Ryence fall on his knees.

"He told me to kill you. But you need to suffer first but I don’t know unto what extent. Maybe until I feel bored"

"He?" Ryence asked still on his knees. He could feel some of his ribs broken.

"I guess you wouldn’t know" The man tried to kick Ryence on the right temple but Ryence blocked it with his right hand then use his left hand to punch the man’s face. The man would about to fall on his back but he rolled calmly and stood up. But Ryence was already going towards him and punched him again. This time, the man fell on his back.

"He didn’t tell me you could fight." The man said as he stood up again.

"I have no idea what you really want but I think I need to defeat you in order for us to go home"

"You think a few punches is enough to defeat me? I’ll show you my power" The man quickly moved his hands towards Ryence’s direction and black flames emerges from his hands towards Ryence.

"Arggh!!" Ryence screamed in pain. The flame was so hot that he fell on the ground screaming. He was glad the flame didn’t last but his body couldn’t moved because of the pain.

"Ryence!!" Rhea shouted as she was running to Ryence.

"Stop! He might hurt you" Ryence said before Rhea could go near him. He was able to stand up despite the pain.

"I’m surprised your still alive after my last attack."

Ryence started to lose hope. He wanted to fight and defeat this mysterious man so badly but he couldn’t find the strength and power to do so. He barely couldn’t stand up. Then, he saw Rhea almost in tears. He feels that Rhea could feel the same way too. But he couldn’t just let the man hurt Rhea. He won’t forgive himself if Rhea was hurt because of him. He needed power but he didn’t know where can he get it.

"You still don’t give up yet do you? I think I’ll kill you now. The girl could be less boring"

"I wouldn’t let you hurt Rhea" Ryence said

"Let’s see about that." The man said. He raised his hand towards the sky and shouted "Lightning!" A bolt of lightning from the sky then hit Ryence. Ryence shouted in pain and that’s all he could do. He couldn’t do anything . He went to the ground face first and was started to black out.

"I guess this is death huh?" He thought to himself.

"I guess it’s your time then." The man said going slowly towards Rhea.

"No! He’s not dead yet" Rhea said as she was crying on her knees. "Ryence! Ryence!"

"Accept the truth." The man said as Rhea was still shouting Ryence’s name. "Nobody ever survived that attack."

"I’m sorry" Rhea whispered to herself as if Ryence could hear those.

"I’m not letting you touch her" Ryence said. Both the man and Rhea was surprised to hear Ryence voice. Then, they saw Ryence trying to stand up slowly. A bright white and red light was starting to emerge on Ryence’s body.

"Ryence!" Rhea shouted

"What is this? He didn’t tell me that the boy has some kind of power?" The man said to himself

"Hey you!" Ryence said pointing at the man, finally able to stand up. "I’m not going to forgive you for making her cry"

"Feeling so confident huh?" The man said. He realizes that all the wounds of Ryence are gone.

"Lightning!" The man repeated his last attack

Ryence didn’t have any idea what is happening to him but he was quickly able to dodge the attack and was now going to the man. He was so fast that the man didn’t find the time to dodge Ryence’s attacks. Ryence made successful attacks on the man but the man is still strong that he was still standing up though wounded. Ryence then open his right palm and shouted "Flame of Hyperion!"

A bright white and red flame, like the one around Ryence, started to grow inside the man. It grows bigger burning the man to nothing. The light disappears. Despite what he have been through, Ryence couldn’t feel any pain nor exhaustions. Suddenly ,it was quiet.

"Are you alright?" Ryence asked Rhea.

"I wasn’t hurt" Rhea said "I should be the one asking. You were burned and was struck by lightning. But it seems your fine."

"It seems that the light somewhat healed me."

"Yeah. and what was that flame? and that power?"

"I didn’t know either. It just came from my instincts." Ryence said. "Don’t know. I might not be able to use it again"

"I think it’s the Flame Element Magic."

"Yes, and to think that I haven’t used any elemental magic before."

"I think we should leave the forest. It’s dangerous here.There maybe others like him"

"I think he is working alone but under some orders. But i think he doesn’t want to be seen. That’s why he uses the forest."

"Maybe. Let’s hope so" Rhea said.

"Come on." Ryence said. Rhea stood up and they both walked to the end of the forest.

"Are you sure your fine?" Ryence asked.

"Yes. Don’t worry. "Rhea said. "By the way, thank you for protecting me"

"No problem. I just did what I needed to do."

"You know, it’s been the first time that I see you like that." Rhea said smiling.

"Me?"

"Yes, you were always so quiet and calm. But after tonight, I think I saw a different side of you."

"Really?" Ryence said. "Hmm. But I’m still worried about that mysterious man. I think he wants to kill me because of that power I use. And there could be more like him. I don’t know"

"You should be careful from now on."

"Yes and you also. I don’t want anyone to get hurt because of me. Especially you" Ryence said without thinking.

"Especially me?" Rhea asked curiously while laughing a bit. "Why me?"

"No, no, no. Forget it. It’s nothing." Ryence said while panicking. He stopped talking and he felt his face blushing. They reach the end of the forest and walked towards Rhea’s house. Then, he realizes how fine Rhea is. As if nothing happened. "Any way, can I ask you something?"

"What’s that ?" Rhea said as they stopped in front of the door of Rhea’s place.

"You seem so fine. Aren’t you scared of what happen at the forest? We almost get killed and I can’t assure that it might not happened again" Ryence asked

"I don’t know. Maybe because you’re there. In a way, I feel safer by your side" Rhea said smiling "Oh! I need to go now. My parents could be worried. Bye" And she quickly entered her house even before Ryence could answer back.

"Bye" Ryence said as if speaking with a ghost. He was a bit surprised on what Rhea said earlier. Surprised but happy.

Ryence started walking to his house. He was confused about what happen. Also, he needed to ask his father. He didn’t know anything about his bloodline. But after this time, he was sure the Hyperion bloodline isn’t something ordinary.



© 2013 Crimson Lotus


Author's Note

Crimson Lotus
need comments, supposed to be a manga/comicbook but i don't know how to draw

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like it, a lot! Great story concept and I'll definitely keep reading!! This is really cool work, and it helped that you said you wanted this to be a manga because I visualized it panel by panel, it would look sweet! The only thing I might add would be that the dialogue might need a little more umph to them, maybe a little more sarcasm, seriousness, gentle or something. I just felt like the intro with the dad and Ryence was kinda brief haha but mayeb its supposed to be! Great work! Im trying to write my own mangascript out of Purus*Sceleris beacause I can't draw either, so I know the kind of boat youre in. No worries, keep writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like it, a lot! Great story concept and I'll definitely keep reading!! This is really cool work, and it helped that you said you wanted this to be a manga because I visualized it panel by panel, it would look sweet! The only thing I might add would be that the dialogue might need a little more umph to them, maybe a little more sarcasm, seriousness, gentle or something. I just felt like the intro with the dad and Ryence was kinda brief haha but mayeb its supposed to be! Great work! Im trying to write my own mangascript out of Purus*Sceleris beacause I can't draw either, so I know the kind of boat youre in. No worries, keep writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 2, 2011
Last Updated on January 5, 2013
Tags: fantasy, anime, shounen, adventure, fighting, action, battle, magic, romance, love story


Author

Crimson Lotus
Crimson Lotus

Santa Rosa, Laguna, Philippines



About
Writer/mangaka wannabe. Looking for artist to draw my story as a manga. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Crimson Lotus


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Crimson Lotus