soul session

soul session

A Poem by CRZ

I am feeling great...

I don't feel any problems lingering on me. No strings of frustrations tied on my phone cord.

I can walk and talk with no arguments , bitterness or worries. Just conversations with bliss, I really missed this sensation of silence and peace in my soul.
            It's just surrounding my soul , soothing it with ideas and knowledge and integrity.

Whenever I get around this thing or working on it or creating new ideas. Nothing else in this world seems to matter.
Surroundings are either a blur or inspiration to keep on advancing.


Look here friend, this isn't a love poem or maybe it is.
                         It's whatever you want.
It can be about music, family, cake, sports, fixing cars ... I don't know.

I just absorb joy , happiness & bliss. My mind is just around with positive thoughts and how to improve myself. 

The world is not how I thought it would be when I was just a little kid. "Eff it" is what Life told me & I was like "eff the negative" , I gotta transcend through this.

Anything that you have a passion for , just keep on doing and improve as a human being. The only thing that last forever is love and soul. Everything is just an earthly thing. 


See, this is just not a poem on a website or anything. These are words coming from the heart, no bs. Expressing how something you love can keep you motivated and keep you on the right track in this life. 

© 2013 CRZ


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

i think if the world could even slightly understand and accept what you've written here, the world would be a better place overnight and people would try to improve rather than continue the calamity. words like these remind us of our latent greatness and happiness. glad you found yours.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Great use of your voice in this one Jason, I like the positive message of overcoming past beliefs and focusing on the way you want to face the world and not how others view it. I really like this line of your poem in particular, "Surroundings are either a blur or inspiration to keep on advancing." Would be a good, spoken word piece. P.S. Who has phone cords anymore? ;)

Posted 10 Years Ago


I really enjoyed your style of writing and the poem...Thank you for sharing...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


I love this, truly. It's inspiring and as I think I've told you before, your style of writing is just amazing :)
Great great job!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very inspiring bro, I like the upbeat nature.

Posted 10 Years Ago


this is lovely and inspiring! i really enjoy your casual, stream of consciousness style you have going. it could almost be translated into a rap! this would make an awesome slam poetry piece to read aloud; i can just feel your emotions and passion running through these words!

my only suggestion would be to remove the repetition of the word soul in these couple of lines:
"I really missed this sensation of silence and peace in my soul.
It's just surrounding my soul"

this was a lovely read and your positive and inspired view on life is refreshing! great work!

Posted 10 Years Ago


You nailed it, my friend. Come here to write. No ego plays, only a moment to work to try to understand, and try to explain the day to day, and hopes for the future.

Posted 10 Years Ago


You have such a positive approach towards life.........Keep absorbing joy, happiness and bliss and imprrove yourself......that is what matters finally.A very good write!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Words of wisdom! Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff on the earthly plane. Enlightening the soul through experience, but love and soul is what matters. Excellent write!

Posted 10 Years Ago


amen. this is how it should be.
Anything that you have a passion for , just keep on doing and improve as a human being. The only thing that last forever is love and soul. Everything is just an earthly thing.
Yes, sir.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Absorbing joy, love that expression, very uplifting and a good read, nice one!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

666 Views
37 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 2, 2013
Last Updated on July 2, 2013

Author

CRZ
CRZ

New York, NY



About
Poet & Artist Thou shall not rest until I make my whole fam rich more..

Writing
next stop next stop

A Poem by CRZ



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Forever mine Forever mine

A Poem by Jack...


Summer Summer

A Poem by CRZ