dEAR.

dEAR.

A Poem by CRZ

dEAR....
  I'm not mad at you, I'm tired of you. You're like the old lady in the bus who's always complaining with a eagle face. You are controlling this world, holding people still. You're not even real, that's the crazy part and I'm aware. You were the reason why I didn't ask that girl out in the 6th grade. You were the reason why I didn't pick up the pen earlier. Now you are the why I just don't give a damn anymore. Can't hold me in the shackles you have 97% of the population in. I've always been the type to do my own thing. Now I am my own thing. I think of you; flashbacks of tears and woes and lows that have yet to come.
I mean I can't make this world do a 180 turn.
So do you , have a ball cause YOU in my life.... na not at all.



sincerely, F*****g Evasive Annoying Rat 

© 2013 CRZ


Author's Note

CRZ
Open your eyes, my friend.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! Deep feelings and expressed freedom. I liked it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Amen. Dismiss the fear. Well penned.

Posted 10 Years Ago


It's interesting how we can influence each other, to the point where one forgets themselves. Freedom... I felt it in this piece. And it was a pleasure to read. Thank you.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Well way to stand up for yourself.A wonderful declaration of independence.I like:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


nice letter, easy to relate with :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


A good write about your subject, but I would have titled it--Fear.
Overcoming this nagging thing in the back of your mind takes courage and when you do it is rewarding.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Hear, hear. What a succinct manner of saying NO, not in my life. Great read.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I like the phrase "eagle face" Powerful

Posted 10 Years Ago


Absolutely love this!! Amazing write :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Certainly quite a bit of unresolved anger in this write. Your feelings are quite clear. The question is, will she read this and understand? For your sake, I hope so. Lydi**

Posted 10 Years Ago


CRZ

10 Years Ago

Lydia, this is a letter to fear
This comment has been deleted by the poster.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1090 Views
45 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 3, 2013
Last Updated on November 4, 2013

Author

CRZ
CRZ

New York, NY



About
Poet & Artist Thou shall not rest until I make my whole fam rich more..

Writing
next stop next stop

A Poem by CRZ



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Did it? Did it?

A Poem by CRZ