Cultivating a Monster

Cultivating a Monster

A Story by Danni Jones

Cultivating a monster. Deep within the burrows of my brain lived him, he always speaks to me but his words are unheard to you. He complains and constantly gets irritated by all that you do, your laughter, your conversations, your tantrums, your doubts and your selfish behavior  make him hysterical. I constantly urge him to not force me, he never listens. He keeps buzzing in my head to let him free.

Susan could hear the words that were being played in her husband's head. Her eyes could sense strings being drawn out behind his head. The baleful sight of the red eyes of Pazuzu were poking through his eyes, waiting to come out and devour  her.

© 2015 Danni Jones


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

As a concept, this is intriguing. I would want to see where this goes.
But as a story, as is, it simply leaves me hungry.
You owe it to yourself to broaden your material, expand upon it. Let it breathe...and live...

Posted 8 Years Ago


Short read, not much to say, but I enjoy the parallel between the monster and Susan and her husband. I'll have a go at some of your other reads as well.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Danni Jones

8 Years Ago

Thanks for sharing your thoughts,I would suggest you read my other short story bump into and give y.. read more
anybody who views this pls review

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 8, 2015
Last Updated on June 8, 2015

Author

Danni Jones
Danni Jones

About
A guy assuming he can cook good stories with cooking skills of Walter White. more..

Writing